Still no Title ?

Druidaskip

• Game Masters
dude fuck your title, it's a fucking title nothing else, you won't be a pussy fucker irl, fuck off you little shits with your dumbass titles, you'll get them when you get them

If you have worked all the previous season and u want to get rewarded about that u would act with the same way

• Like 1

• Game Masters
oooh i worked too hard for a fucking private server + it's a video game, grats for working for something that doesn't matter AT all. i tip my fedora to you

Some ppl dont see it with that way..and btw I am not talking for myself

Guys guys .. the only one who are crying atm are you lmfao.

Haha funny how you guys are so upset about that thread :rofl_mini:

Said the guy who spams for virtual title in a private server

He takes so much care that maybe the pandawow titles are your life..a retail player who takes care for virtual title in pandawow....

Said the guy who spams for virtual title in a private server

He takes so much care that maybe the pandawow titles are your life..a retail player who takes care for virtual title in pandawow....

First of all i don't spam at all i dont know from where you got that idea.

2nd i don't play retail anymore so im not a retail player anymore = logic yes ?

3rd of all Holy moly and now ? If people want a title let them be ? It's not your business and you are not forced to read this Thread ! Instead of totally raging like milroad etc. just leave this thread because you act completly childish. It's not up to you to decide if that title is important or not.

God i feel like i have to teach you the easiest things about beeing a human in a social environment ( yes, even tho it's in a forum) .

lol ^^

btw im not playing Pandawow atm so idc if i have to wait :P

Anyways as i said you are not forced to read this thread and if people come in here and raging completly pointless the only thing i can say is that you are jealous and maybe also upset about yourself for beeing ... not so good ? Sounds hard but i just reflected your behavior in my comment. Deal with it and let the people be who want their title. Not your buiness :)

Edited by Firestarter

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me' date=' you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.[/quote']

Shut the fuck up, and get out of your mom's basement.

#topkek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Nice copy paste retard

Why should I rage about your shit and why everytime when someone argues with you and then you say that he is bad player and he is jealous..Idk why you are the only guy who thinks that he is pro and all other suck..just wait for that important virtual title and stop making 468163 threads about that..yea you dont play pandawow..go to play on warmane which is worse,now ed sheeran comments inc(rebitch) I bet that you told him about that comment and now he will come and suck your dick again lol Edited by gucci

lol wtf xD? it was funny for a sec, but copy paste xD....