Suggestions! let your here : ))

Machmollox

Hello, im here to say a lil suggestions about pandawow xFun server. Im playing here since december 2014 and id love to see those things in server, if you have any suggestion more, please share with us!

1 Instant proffessions NPC - We all know areadly about how easy is it to level up proffesions even with same gray item, but for warlocks, some mages, and other classes its so boring getting waste time to gear proffesions like herbalism, id love to get a NPC where you get all proffesions and basic items learned.

2 New chars areadly with glyphs learned - Its so boring *again* getting a year to buy all glyphs and learn them. it could help even players, even the database of server removing glyph's npc, making a lil bit more empty and clean area.

3 Dalaran arena bug fixes.

4 /petmoveto fixed, cuz i can put my pet in the roof of any arena and get no1 to see it rofl

5 Higher number of moderators (not chat moderators) in game *gamemasters*, wich could help in case of some1 bugging, hacking or abusing dalaran swears.

6 Suggestion from Deielrion "I'd like a vendor to sell normal/raid finder/hc ToT/SoO gear. I don't see a reason why they don't do this; they have some space on the opposite side of jewel vendors in stormwind etc and it's not like the gear will affect pvp in anyway. They just need to make sure that the price of the new vendors are exactly the same as the SoO hc gear. "

If you got any suggestion let it here, id love, please.

7 Suggestion from Adlairo: "Fun realm a real Fun realm, so either insta Full Grievous (or Prideful) so you do not have to participate in the endless cheater filled battleground grind. Gearing up alts already takes years due to Cross Server crashes and hackers of opposite (and on the same) factions."

8 Suggestion from Adlairo²: "Another one is host RBG tournaments (and if ANYONE dares to cheat in those tournaments they get 30 day ban or disqualified, and the opposite team wins be default), i know not alot of people enjoy Rated BG's here but it can actually be alot of fun if you have a proper group, + it's not the same mindless play of setup after setup after setup and bam win eventually (take WoD RMD as an example), considering you have to for an example cap nodes, defend/cap flags, strategize properly. RBG is alot more intense than arena's if you play with a good team on Teamspeak vs another good team. "

Edited by Machmollox
  • Like 5

@Instant Professions - I don't think this is entirely necessary considering you can pick up 1 item and get to max with it for each profession.

So far, all suggestion threads have been ignored lol (pretty sure). Maybe the odd few had some aspects which got attention.

I'll suggest something anyway; I'd like a vendor to sell normal/raid finder/hc ToT/SoO gear. I don't see a reason why they don't do this; they have some space on the opposite side of jewel vendors in stormwind etc and it's not like the gear will affect pvp in anyway. They just need to make sure that the price of the new vendors are exactly the same as the SoO hc gear.

I do not support 6, because PvE gear is the best gear in the game (for World PvP and for PvE that is) and i feel like PvE gear should be rewarding. Of course it will affect PvP, even tho you lose PvP Power, when you're low gear and you buy PvE gear (some off pieces and such) you stoop around 45 ilvl's ahead (even tho you lose a bit of PvP Power) this could benefit alot, and if anyone gets Free HC gear, PvE would become more of a joke than it already is.

Keep in mind that this might be a biased statement since i do raiding on 100x myself (even tho i know you're talking about Fun).

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing i think they should add, is make Fun realm a real Fun realm, so either insta Full Grievous (or Prideful) so you do not have to participate in the endless cheater filled battleground grind. Gearing up alts already takes years due to Cross Server crashes and hackers of opposite (and on the same) factions.

I think we have leveling realms for a reason (being PvE and actual character progression, even if you reach level cap in 3 hours) and why it's called a Fun realm for a reason.

Another one is host RBG tournaments (and if ANYONE dares to cheat in those tournaments they get 30 day ban or disqualified, and the opposite team wins be default), i know not alot of people enjoy Rated BG's here but it can actually be alot of fun if you have a proper group, + it's not the same mindless play of setup after setup after setup and bam win eventually (take WoD RMD as an example), considering you have to for an example cap nodes, defend/cap flags, strategize properly. RBG is alot more intense than arena's if you play with a good team on Teamspeak vs another good team.

I do not support 6, because PvE gear is the best gear in the game (for World PvP and for PvE that is) and i feel like PvE gear should be rewarding. Of course it will affect PvP, even tho you lose PvP Power, when you're low gear and you buy PvE gear (some off pieces and such) you stoop around 45 ilvl's ahead (even tho you lose a bit of PvP Power) this could benefit alot, and if anyone gets Free HC gear, PvE would become more of a joke than it already is.

Keep in mind that this might be a biased statement since i do raiding on 100x myself (even tho i know you're talking about Fun).

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing i think they should add, is make Fun realm a real Fun realm, so either insta Full Grievous (or Prideful) so you do not have to participate in the endless cheater filled battleground grind. Gearing up alts already takes years due to Cross Server crashes and hackers of opposite (and on the same) factions.

I think we have leveling realms for a reason (being PvE and actual character progression, even if you reach level cap in 3 hours) and why it's called a Fun realm for a reason.

Another one is host RBG tournaments (and if ANYONE dares to cheat in those tournaments they get 30 day ban or disqualified, and the opposite team wins be default), i know not alot of people enjoy Rated BG's here but it can actually be alot of fun if you have a proper group, + it's not the same mindless play of setup after setup after setup and bam win eventually (take WoD RMD as an example), considering you have to for an example cap nodes, defend/cap flags, strategize properly. RBG is alot more intense than arena's if you play with a good team on Teamspeak vs another good team.

It wouldn't effect x100 in any way. The reason I suggested it is because many people have excess conquest and as you said - it's a fun realm. I suppose I agree with you in the sense that if I did get a full tot hc set from x100, I would probably mog it like no other since I'd be the only one of the entire server. Regardless, it was just a suggestion; does not necessarily mean I support it myself.

In regards to the RBG tournament, I'd really like to do them competitively. If it's normally or if it's a tournament. It has A LOT of title rewards which I just

"1 Instant proffessions NPC" - This idea is nice since it saves the time for players which are interested in pvp and getting professions for the bonus stats, so it would be nice to have. +1

"2 New chars areadly with glyphs learned" - This is also a good idea, since you can buy the glyphs from vendors anyways..... it saves time so +1

"3 Dalaran arena bug fixes" - These bugs will be fixed eventually so just be patient. (I hope that the bug with Tol Vir arena will be fixed too, im tired from falling down through the map)

"4 /petmoveto fixed" - Also should be fixed eventually (The monks spirit which you can put on the ground had the same issue, you could move it around and use it as a TP, it was op"

"5 Higher number of moderators (not chat moderators) in game *gamemasters*" - Hiring more staffs would result in pandawow giving more salary's and could be the problem to their economy, and they could help only in World pvp such as TP / Fly hacking or speed hacking, they cant help with arenas because Arenas / Bg's are hosted on a different realm "Cross realm" So they can't move from xfun to xCross.

"6 Suggestion from Deielrion "I'd like a vendor to sell normal/raid finder/hc ToT/SoO gear." - I agree with the Raid finder and tot hc gear, but idk about SoO normal gear tho, it may cause some changes in World pvp.

They already give out SoO hc gear so I'm not sure what the problem is lol.

Let me phrase it like this; If they sell prideful gear, what I'm asking for essentially is they put up the grievous vendor. It's the same thing with PvE. If I was asking for them to release warforged hc items, then I might understand where you're coming from but idk... It won't affect PvP in any way cause they'll get scaled to the same stats anyway, whether it's hc or normal gear.

• Game Masters

I dont support 7th suggestion,BG's actually give life to server and keep people "in-combat" imagine if players dont have a motivation to queue BG what is going to happen,if they do that population will go in bottom for sure!Also,lets be honest ok there're still many many hackers in BG's but now anti-cheat system founds them easier. Moreover,dont forget that there're many hackers at arenas too.

Now lets go at 8th suggestion..Well,I support 100% this one because I believe that staff need to promote Rated BG's with some kind of events like Adlairo said or just with some auto broadcasts announcements

you better suggest something for x100, cuz its dead

I doubt that anything will be added to x100 which is custom, since pandawow is intending x100 to be blizzlike-ish realm.

The only thing which he can suggest for x100 is some fixes, Kappa