Who is the best pvp designer?

Djworldtwo

So.

Juster, the designer who says that bugs can stay years without getting fixed, (2 months without a one single bug fix, maybe in 2050; the designer that gives titles to players fast, and for sure is the best timed, organized and communicative staff member ive ever seen. (and active!)

Holinka: Garrison aka farmdickville creator/participant, designer of wow's most fun pvp since 2004, participant of the design of several classes that are fun as fuck to play (yes, wod classes as fun as fuck Kappa); responsable for the second best pvp balance since cata s12 with pve weapons.

So who do you guys choose? (sry juster ill pick ur mom, she is very good tho)

http://strawpoll.me/7359203

• Game Masters
As sasha said if warrior got 20% less dmg on slam 40% of server population vanish

So do you really believe that Dk runes working 100%?Do you really believe that fire mages damage is correct?Do you really believe that fist of fury working as intended?Do you really believe that ferals aren't bugged?Please don't tell us that if they fix warriors pvp will be just fine because we all know that PvP here is broken

So do you really believe that Dk runes working 100%?Do you really believe that fire mages damage is correct?Do you really believe that fist of fury working as intended?Do you really believe that ferals aren't bugged?Please don't tell us that if they fix warriors pvp will be just fine because we all know that PvP here is broken

Whats wrong with firemage dmg ? Firemage is bugged in a bad way just say. Not dmg wise but yes

• Game Masters
Whats wrong with firemage dmg ? Firemage is bugged in a bad way just say. Not dmg wise but yes

Bugged spells,passives etc affect damage.I never said that fire mages damage needs "nerf" or "buff",so what I mean is that they need to fix fire mages spells,passives and other things with blizzlike way instead of nerfing or buffing

• Game Masters
If warrior get nerfed, the only thing that will change is warrior inflation on the ladder, nothing else.

Indeed but we don't want devs nerf warriors we want developers fix all warrior relatings bugs right guys?????

If warrior get nerfed every comp will be playable , u cant play as sp on 3s just because 3/4 of teams u face is war sham x etc

Thats why u cant see god comp here lol

Edited by Takaa. <3

• Game Masters
If warrior get nerfed every comp will be playable , u cant play as sp on 3s just because 3/4 of teams u face is war sham x etc

Thats why u cant see god comp here lol

Read 17th comment please,its my comment..Nerfing warriors won't help anyone on the other hand if devs fix all relating warrior bugs you will may see more combos at 2s/3s.So my point is to not nerf warriors but fix them with blizzlike way..Did I make my self clear now sir?

Frostshotz, I guess you're trolling right? xD

• Like 1