XD Calm down

jordan83221

I was bored so I decided to come on here and see how the server was doing, the first thread I see is people raging about the devs not doing shit and Juster not giving a fuck. Keep in mind, if you don't like the server, then leave. I did. All of my friends did. It's pointless to whine on the forums about how shit the server is when instead of doing that, you could be finding a better server to play on. Obviously, considering the amount of rage that people are exhibiting, and for how long they have been raging for, the devs don't give a shit. Ergo, raging on the forums is a very unproductive way of going about this situation. Imho, there's nothing better that you can do to fix PandaWoW's problems than just quitting altogether. I haven't played in months and I've been so much better off. PandaWoW could have been a great server if anyone else was running it. These people clearly don't give a shit about you or anything else. They're merely here to make a quick buck and get on with their lives.

In conclusion, I reiterate. Juster and the Devs don't care how much you rage. They will most likely never care. If I were you, I'd find literally any other server and play on that. Try some Vanilla servers or something, maybe some Wrath for a bit of Nostalgia. If you like MoP? Go to Warmane and level on Frostwolf. Tons of people there, more than Panda actually, just a bit more difficult to get started. However, it's worth it to be honest. I'm not trying to start an argument, because I probably won't look at this thread for another month or so, but just hear me out.

I recently decided to go to retail and queue some 3s, has been great but our druid quit(rip). So, now I'm chilling on PTR. No bugs(other than hackers), and best of all, little to no Russians. Occasional arenas are done by fairly decent Americans(Kappa). However, if there were more people there, there would be more Arenas being done.

I know everyone here probably hates WoD, but tbh, playing 3s on Panda compared to retail... It's 100000x better on retail. No bugs, more interesting comps(the occasional WLS, a few shatters, a tiny bit of RMD's, and mainly Turbo), and best of all, people actually know what the fuck they're doing. They're not just mashing their Slam key and their Healing Stream key.

Trust me, I know everyone here wants this server to be great. I was hoping they would take some turn around and completely redo this server(Boy was I wrong). But, since that didn't happen, even in the months where I was away, I left. There's no point in torturing yourself in the hopes that Russians change their minds. It ain't gonna happen....

Well, I'm off now, if tl;dr, then here's what I want you to get out of this: Find a different server if you don't like how PandaWoW devs are doing their jobs.

• Like 1

Devs not giving fck? Its the sad true, however it doesn't mean they dont care when people rage. If you were ever a part of any staff member on any private server, you would realize how hard it is to not give a fck and there are countless and countless people insulting you. It doesn't help at all, but its really really sometimes breathtaking to see how much these people take sh!t from people and still not lose their sh!t.

Yes, I would like to switch off this server and play BC, because I miss leveling so much.

Frostwolf in no way is better than PandaWoW, just putting it out here for all of you. I've played on warmane and still do sometimes and I can't begin to even describe how much of a pain it is to play there. Plus, they dont have instant 90 server for people like us who like to just get into pvp and play.

• Like 1

• Game Masters
Well,there aren't any decent i90 5.4.8. servers out there thats why ppl still play here because they just get bored to level up in other p-servers including me.If you ask me it's only worth to level up your character at retail

it's only worth to level up your character at retail

wtf is this quote. If you pay blizzard 1more montly fee you have no honor. Legion is gonna WoD 2.0 i read up on it. Terrible game. Lvl on any private server but retail.

Devs not giving fck? Its the sad true, however it doesn't mean they dont care when people rage. If you were ever a part of any staff member on any private server, you would realize how hard it is to not give a fck and there are countless and countless people insulting you. It doesn't help at all, but its really really sometimes breathtaking to see how much these people take sh!t from people and still not lose their sh!t.

Frostwolf in no way is better than PandaWoW, just putting it out here for all of you. I've played on warmane and still do sometimes and I can't begin to even describe how much of a pain it is to play there. Plus, they dont have instant 90 server for people like us who like to just get into pvp and play.

1st. If you actually did what the community wanted, you wouldn't get kids raging in the Forum. I once left for about 6 months. When I came back, the only bug that was fixed was the invite bug, and now that's bugged again(I think). And what I mean by "Devs not giving a fuck" is that no matter what you say in the Forums, they will not change. They will not listen to the PvP community in any way.

2nd. I agree that Warmane isn't a better server, but tbh, anything is better than PandaWoW at this point.

I just think that there's pretty much nothing that the community can do to change Juster/Devs minds about this situation. Thus, complaining on the forums is a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is this quote. If you pay blizzard 1more montly fee you have no honor. Legion is gonna WoD 2.0 i read up on it. Terrible game. Lvl on any private server but retail.

Lol, you read up on it. That doesn't make you an expert.

Legion is in the Alpha state. Which means that pretty much anything and everything is subject to change.

Once you get a beta key and actually level to 110 and do Arenas.... Then you can call it shit.

Facepalm

Facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make you an expert.

if you think by pruning it will be better than wod you are far beyond delusional. Visit a doctor asap.

Look up any alpha review from players on youtube which tryhard and play the game 24/7 all say it's shit. Garrison shit will continue and class designe will stay pretty much. Much more more important MMO mechanics will be even more fucked.

Edited by Autschbatsch

• Game Masters
Facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

if you think by pruning it will be better than wod you are far beyond delusional. Visit a doctor asap.

Look up any alpha review from players on youtube which tryhard and play the game 24/7 all say it's shit. Garrison shit will continue and class designe will stay pretty much. Much more more important MMO mechanics will be even more fucked.

How you can judge something without even try it first and ofc we don't know what blizz gonna add in future anyway we're going off topic lets stop it here please

You're naive as fuck /thread 4Head. Come back to me when i was wrong, so never probably

we don't know what blizz gonna add in future

same could be said while playing wod "oh sure blizzard will admit they fucked up big time and revert classes right?" xD

Edited by Autschbatsch

Blizzard have deleted forums posts by top players their suggestions so everyone pretty much stopped trying to help blizzard make legion good theyll most likely just make it even more dogshit than wod.

"and best of all, people actually know what the fuck they're doing. They're not just mashing their Slam key and their Healing Stream key." and that is a completetly retarded sentence thats not the servers fault its how this patch works.

"and best of all, people actually know what the fuck they're doing. They're not just mashing their Slam key and their Healing Stream key." and that is a completetly retarded sentence thats not the servers fault its how this patch works.

LOL, take a step back, please. Out of the highest rated comps on PandaWoW, what comps don't include a warrior and a resto shaman? Please look on web.archive.org on Blizzard's ladders from season 15, http://web.archive.org/web/20140917184529/http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3, two warriors and one resto shaman on the entire first page. And, the shamans/warriors that were that high rated queued anything but WLS. Warriors triple the damage of every other class(except warlocks), and shamans triple the healing of every other class on PandaWoW. Please do not tell me how season 15 went when WLS was invisible. When I was on PandaWoW, warriors and shamans were the top rated classes on 2s, 3s, and 5s. People would spam WLS/WMS all day just to get rating.

Please get your facts straight before you make such a ridiculous statement.

@Autschbatsch, it's cute that you have to constantly insult people just so you don't look like a retard. When, in actuality, nobody(other than Noneed, another person just like you) likes you. Please fuck off, thanks ;).

@Autschbatsch' date=' it's cute that you have to constantly insult people just so you don't look like a retard[/quote']

I insult people for playing FOTM or when they are as dumb as you are. That's my freedom of speech. You can't bann me for saying my oppinion on stream. You don't even play here, please go away no one repsects you as a player. I mean seriously, you are beyond a joke even compared to mediocore players on pandawow.

http://i.imgur.com/QKpomjo.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch

Try some Vanilla servers or something' date=' maybe some Wrath for a bit of Nostalgia. If you like MoP? Go to Warmane and level on Frostwolf.[/quote']

I played on nost and on warmane. Warmane has no 3v3 qs aswell.

Tons of people there' date=' more than Panda actually[/quote']

nope, even 2s qs are horrible. Only PVE FAGS

no Russians

racist fuck

It's 100000x better on retail.

no

But you are right about the server

• 2 weeks later...