BG Wins

WolfyZ

what Faction have taken over the BG's? because, i have my Human Warrior in full conquest, and everytime i join a BG, the horde wins on 100x, i tryed to make a horde warrior in fun and the alliance win?

anyone have a answer for that? please reply quick

Thank you

Team PandaWoW BEST MoP server 2k15 - 2k16

• Game Masters
Well i cant agree with you when i que up with my paladin as Alliance lets say i play 10 bgs ally wins like 5-7 bgs it depends if horde owns bgs that cuz its premade group otherwise winning rate is on ally side

Maybe but it's clearly random who going to win the game it's not that one faction only gets the game

The meta of people playing BGs on both factions changes every day. I always tend to win more than I lose, being that my geared multiboxing teams easily slaughters everything that isn't both geared and playing as a team, but beyond that, I've had days where I would just be getting bored murdering teams of 200-400K health idiots or even watching the rest of my team do it without even needing my help, while other days, even my 4x 550 DKs or ~540+ shamans weren't able to carry absolute trainwrecks of horde teams.

By the way, BGs are cross-realm. You're fighting the same people regardless of your character being from fun or 100x.