You cant be serious with this laggs in arena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

well all i want to say or better ask is if pandawow staff is so horny on money to move the server from germany ( when server was in germany there was no laggs at all in arena) to france where i think they pay less for server rent or something. YOU CANT PLAY ARENA BECAUSE IT LAGGS EVERYDAY AND WHAT DO PEOPLE DO ON A PVP SERVER WHEN ARENA IS UNPLAYABLE . im just tilting, i made a thread about this and moderator said they are working on it, but they do NOTHING they do SHIT. ALL GOOD PEOPLE left this server already , idk what they are doing seriously . DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW ! cant be serious with this

Sry for rude language but nobody from the staff understands it .

JUST DO SOMETHING FAST !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im playing this server since 2013 and server went down in quality since then , i mean they fixxed a lot of class buggs since then , but arena experience since that went down , thats why so many GOOD pvpers left the server already .

Edited by Liquidcityx

• Game Masters
Played arena before 2-3 days and my ms was fine..btw if you're from America or Asia which is far away from France you have more possibilities to lag.Also you can try restart your router and pc maybe you will have less ms in arena or call your internet provider to help you out

Played arena before 2-3 days and my ms was fine..btw if you're from America or Asia which is far away from France you have more possibilities to lag.Also you can try restart your router and pc maybe you will have less ms in arena or call your internet provider to help you out

I'm living in Switzerland. Just next to France, like 30mins away with a car. You won't believe but i lag too. But to clarify things, i only lag in cross realm. DC's 5-10 times per day and huge lag spikes.

The problem is server side. Juster needs to wake the fuck up, take his fingers off his nose and fix some shit.