Titles for last season.

Noneedholy

Cross realm is dieing every 20 mins + lagging ALL the time. literally EVERYONE is moving while casting + charge through pillars etc.

trash host.

No titles given after 2 months.

Actually never heard smth about the upcoming PvP tourny that they planned to do.

Shroom, warriors & dk's still bugged and makes 3s useless.

he he tell me when smth changes. brb :3

• Like 1

Here's a funny fact: The current season was set out to end by end of 5th month and beginning of 6th. So, you have less than a month to enjoy your titles even if they give them out to you by the end of season. Their only solution is to extened even this season to be abnormaly retardedly long.

Here's a funny fact: The current season was set out to end by end of 5th month and beginning of 6th. So, you have less than a month to enjoy your titles even if they give them out to you by the end of season. Their only solution is to extened even this season to be abnormaly retardedly long.

Inb4 they say "We changed host, so the logs were erased" Same excuse like last time. Remember lads?

Inb4 they say "We changed host, so the logs were erased" Same excuse like last time. Remember lads?

Well their excuse for not givin me my money which i deserved in 2s on x10 ( yes ppl should get money there ) but hey who cares they couldnt because they merged x10 and x100.

ridiculous

Well their excuse for not givin me my money which i deserved in 2s on x10 ( yes ppl should get money there ) but hey who cares they couldnt because they merged x10 and x100.

ridiculous

Remember AT PS? They held the tournies etc. Look at wowcircle/Pwow and wodempire. All together have around 50k players. 78f7e307b96e17a3294466663667850a.png And look at how much money they bring in?

Really unprofessional.

dont talk about titles' date=' you wintraded you goat.[/quote']

hes playing with a BM hunter now. Ofc what else he he.

This server is full of abusers & wintrader i hope warmane is doing a good job. Queued 10 games Today within 2 hours and faced not 1 single time something else beside of a BM hunter. It's simply disgusting

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

Honestly, why are people still playing here?

1) You have to wait several months for something you worked "hard" for and actually spent time on (you might not even get your damn titles).

2) It has a lot of bugs that literally never ever gets fixed, like the undermap bug in Tol'Viron

3) When the GMs 'n sht actually try to fix any bugs (after it has existed for 4 months) they just make it worse or create a new bug that takes another 4 months to fix.

4) The ques are dead as fuck, and when someone actually is queing, it's just some wintrader or hacker.

• Like 1

Honestly, why are people still playing here?

1) You have to wait several months for something you worked "hard" for and actually spent time on (you might not even get your damn titles).

2) It has a lot of bugs that literally never ever gets fixed, like the undermap bug in Tol'Viron

3) When the GMs 'n sht actually try to fix any bugs (after it has existed for 4 months) they just make it worse or create a new bug that takes another 4 months to fix.

4) The ques are dead as fuck, and when someone actually is queing, it's just some wintrader or hacker.

Noneed's HARDLY playing here. Repitchx-- He's only playing here because this is the far "completed" PvP content private server in 5.4.8 community. If warmane really fixed their 5.4.8 realm. They would at least get 2k-4k players apart from already having around 1.5k currently. Everyone is just waiting for warmane to wake up, meanwhile they're playing here.

ye pandawow atm is just a joke ..

Tbh i mainly dont play here anymore because of the cross realm. This lags makes it impossible to charge a cast at 50% for example. Im not talking about the lags that cross realm sometimes have. Cross realm is lagging ALWAYS. The whole server is lagging since ages and you guys dont give a single fuck lmao ...