Does anyone notice this?

Scotty

Ok, does anyone notice this? Noneedholy and Repitchx weren't active on forum for like 15-20 days and everything was relaxing, chill, and there were no dramas about PvP (expect the 3v3 thread which Autschsbach and Adlairo were commenting on it).

Noneedholy joins again after 15-20 days with Repitchx (bubblegum) and they start the drama and those boring "Titles" thread. Guys, can you please change your attitude or something? It's pissing me off that you came back and start this shit over again... Or leave the forum, because this is not a place for cancerous and toxic people.

thx.

• Like 1

leave my forum pleb.

You just opened a new drama thread. ily

you rather have nothing than drama? boring as fuck if you ask me

Not gonna argue with you guys, I just asked if you could change your attitude or something like that because noone likes it :)

ok, this was the last comment on this thread (for me). :)

Lol at least what they're saying in their topics is absolutely true and they're right about what they saying noone can refuse that

at least some1 here has a brain and sees through our shit talk lol. ye i shit talk and that causes drama lol, but ye i speak the truth all the time.

• Like 1

cmon man drama is fun, especially when the guys we're arguing with are braindead russians with brains smaller than that of cats.

i wouldnt trashtalk anyone if i could, but people like kennyart and diabolique make this impossible. soz