Pet speed + mount = pet dead all time

Señorpujo

1. All pets speed % during mount (ground mount)

2. Now, when u mount, ur pet keep walking speed, so he is alot more slow than u and disappear if u go away with mount, so u have to re-summon it everytime u moove with your mount, that its fuking retarded and anoying just because this was working perfect before..

3. When u use mount, your pet should copy your mount speed so he can follow you without disappear/die.

4. 20/4/2016

5. Realm Fun

6. 1000000000/10 this was working perfect, and now works like shit...

7. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0-cWZzM3I

The report its not for dk pets only, its for all game pets, for all classes

Edited by Señorpujo
  • Like 2
6. 1000000000/10 this was working perfect' date=' and now works like shit...[/quote']

it's 1/10

hey im a dk my single necro strike absorbs 70% of your whole health and when i summon gargoyle i can /afk and you're dead anyways but nevermind you know ill still keep bitching up on forums so my fucking retarded class gets even more buffed.

Fuck off already.

• Like 3
it's 1/10

hey im a dk my single necro strike absorbs 70% of your whole health and when i summon gargoyle i can /afk and you're dead anyways but nevermind you know ill still keep bitching up on forums so my fucking retarded class gets even more buffed.

Fuck off already.

don't spam, btw its unholy playstile, dots+pets dmg..

The report its not for dk pets only, its for all game pets for all classes

Edited by Señorpujo
it's 1/10

Fuck off already.

topkek :D :D :D

I'm with pujo on this, there are currently at least 4 classes that use pets of some sort (not just death knights), although the bug is not game-breaking it's really annoying. I do disagree that it has 10/10 priority, but it's 7/10 at least + the bug shouldn't be too hard to fix.
I'm with pujo on this, there are currently at least 4 classes that use pets of some sort (not just death knights), although the bug is not game-breaking it's really annoying. I do disagree that it has 10/10 priority, but it's 7/10 at least + the bug shouldn't be too hard to fix.

the thing is that this was already working good, they fucked it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...