Warrior dmg more then at retail s15

blaston

Much english, such wow. Dont know why is this not posted in russian section to begin with.

Hate it when the title of a thread is in English and then when you click on it you find out ALL comments are in Russian...

ещё моменты есть ?

0:24 , this?

И кстати, бластон, не пизди. Ты говорил что вары апнуты и че то про слэм прошептал.

Edited by p4ddl3z

ofc and around ~5 r1 titles

u're bad at telling fairytails, better look at this - image which i sent to all cheaters\scripters in wow if they bragging about their rating

if any of you international gyus wanna i can translate

nice video, 3k KFC struggling against a 2.3 priest jungle in s15 ?

LUL

:rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini: :rofl_mini:

Edited by test123

u're bad at telling fairytails, better look at this - image which i sent to all cheaters\scripters in wow if they bragging about their rating

if any of you international gyus wanna i can translate

please translate it,seems interesting

This thread

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/252/262/89e.gif

tested slam and it crits 5-7k higher in a 1to1 scenario (same spec,gear,procs,debuffs etc. Nobody can prove it with formulas yet. But hey then again, why would you even bother to find out since admins are the laziest peeps ever and don't fix serious bugs within a year.

The deal is who is fixing bugs or why they don't fix major bugs? (I am talking generally not for this topic)

No..

The deal is who's actually FIXING them and know them. Instead of saying "Oh, lets modify it!"

Real PS devs sniff the fixes.

please translate it' date='seems interesting[/quote']

If the person is defective, for example, a person has problems with hearing, he uses the special devices for the ear to hear other people, to be on a par with them, or at least closer to normal people. Similarly, people abuzing scripts need to take a third-party rating program. If someone using cheat - it automatically shows that he is defective, he needs them in a simple game to achieve something on a par with the rest. He is disabled. it does not matter if it is a problem with hands, the brain or the reaction. And people that respect him for what he had achieved with cheats can only be the same disabilities as himself.

not 100% correct translation, but almost