My friend pujo send me that injustice

player1

I know that the rules say that sentences in full caps are prohibited but this is only 1 sentence (And its only 3 words)

I would have warned the player, then if he ignores the warning and continues to write in full caps constantly i would mute him for 30.

This is just silly....

• Like 1

Firego, actually youre 100% wrong.I know the rules for mute and mute you for correct reason,that's all i do,while you talking bs about me and getting 3rd-4th ban for multiaccounting.

• Game Masters
Everyone who know what u do, notice that u just a moderator abuser, i wish pandawow staff notice that also and kick ur abuser moderator ass out from here, you just anoy players with bullshit.

Check this: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=178871&p=1089616#post1089616 seems legit

You got sense of humor +1 xD

btw I got a feeling that this is going to get closed cuz we should not talk for staff actions

Edited by Jegerm

Firego, actually youre 100% wrong.I know the rules for mute and mute you for correct reason,that's all i do,while you talking bs about me and getting 3rd-4th ban for multiaccounting.

"you talk bullshit"

Do I really need to link the imgur where you act immature and unprofessional behind the scenes? "better keep his mouth shut forever", "we are staff, we can punish them. that's all i do", "haha stop crying like a little girl" ye let's see you say that on the forums. Oh wait, you won't cause you'll get fired. Doesn't really matter, you have your whole russian squad backing you up. You ask other moderators to like your comments to humiliate me. It's just sad how desperate you are.

So don't act like you're someone big, cause in the end you're just another russian mod to me.

Edited by Firego

It's not particularly professional that you're quoting someone complaining about you in your signature just to further provoke them.

Just saying that it's for your own benefit otherwise people won't take you seriously as a mod.

• Like 1

Deielrion, just saying - i don't need them to take me seriously.:aggressive:

Deielrion, just saying - i don't need them to take me seriously.:aggressive:

Well that's not necessarily up to you to decide.

Hioshiru's downfall came as a result of an upset community. There's no reason why we can't assume it would be any different with you.

• Like 1

Deielrion, im not like Hioshiru.He was making mistakes and all of guys noticed it.With me - it's another story.Im not making mistakes,thats will be real reason to fire me.Youre not the first and not the last one's that have that type of rage on me,but it's still worth.

don't blame Licher, he is just doing his work correctly. Blame pandawow for making the rules retarded as fuck. Seems like juster never played retail so he doesn't know how the rules work there aswell...

1 thing tho.

This is not Retail