Back again with the errors

Tyg4r77, NEVER again delete your Interface folder, if you're getting errors and disconnects try re-downloading the game again, then change the database from ruRU to enGB. I asked of you to screenshot me your errors so I can help you better in detail but you ignored my post, your decision will you ignore this one or actually help me so I can help you.

Tyg4r77, NEVER again delete your Interface folder, if you're getting errors and disconnects try re-downloading the game again, then change the database from ruRU to enGB. I asked of you to screenshot me your errors so I can help you better in detail but you ignored my post, your decision will you ignore this one or actually help me so I can help you.

I said in a previous post that I didn't have anything for pictures so I couldn't get you one and by re download do you mean re download the torrent or just put the torrent files into a new folder?

Edited by tyg4r77

Usually being stuck at Connecting screen means that there's an issue with the server, you could try deleting Logs and trying to login again, should it fail try loging in after 30 - 60 min. Should none of these work check your internet connection or try running game as an administrator.

Ok... running out of options here so imma just ask you to:

#1 Open your PandaWoW folder

#2 Open WTF

#3 Open Config

#4 Check are the first 3 lines following:

SET locale "enGB"

SET installLocale "ruRU"

SET realmlist "logon.pandawow.ru"

• Game Masters
Ok... running out of options here so imma just ask you to:

#1 Open your PandaWoW folder

#2 Open WTF

#3 Open Config

#4 Check are the first 3 lines following:

SET locale "enGB"

SET installLocale "ruRU"

The first 3 lines should be:

locale "enGB"

SET installLocale "enUS"

The first 3 lines should be:

locale "enGB"

SET installLocale "enUS"

installLocale is setup by database game was installed originally on (ruRU) and locale represents the current database you're using (enGB), it's not same for everyone, depending where you got your client from.

SET installLocale "enUS" depends on which language you are using.

Greetings tyg4r77, the "Connecting" part is an issue with your internet, not within the files.

Here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46675&langid=1 is an explanation how to get rid of #132 error.

But according to you, you have #134 Error?

Could you provide us with the SS after your game crashes?

Since i have never had this error (I had a time when i was getting #132 errors 24/7 because there was a problem with my pc, then i got a new one, and now everything is fine)

There can be countless of reasons why are you getting the Error.