1000000000000000000000th Thread About Titles

Bapss

Pandawow is terrible atm, not only titles. Cross server is totally lagged, they dont fix bugs (Hunt bm is totally broken and they didnt even tried to fix it) GG Juster you can't even tell something to us, not man enough.

well how can he explain that you are part of a server with a shit ton of bugs? how can he explain why he hasn't given out titles? he cant. its down to low commitment for pandawow and laziness.

Pandawow is terrible atm, not only titles. Cross server is totally lagged, they dont fix bugs (Hunt bm is totally broken and they didnt even tried to fix it) GG Juster you can't even tell something to us, not man enough.

The problem is that they do fix bugs, but after a while some things that got fixed get bugged all over again, we're like in a loop of bugs forever, this comes due to the lack of coding skills :D

well how can he explain that you are part of a server with a shit ton of bugs? how can he explain why he hasn't given out titles? he cant. its down to low commitment for pandawow and laziness.

This has some truth but, as far as I understand from Juster's posts, he doesn't care as much as he used to, just for the sake of having WoD server which has much more players than MoP.

That's what happen when you have more than one thing to work on; multitasking is somewhat hard to nearly impassable and that's the result, one thing has to take-over the other!

he doesn't care as much as he used to

and that's the thing. He doesn't care at all like noone does atm. Gamebraking bugs in arena will never get fixed as i see .. they simply dont give a shit and rather fix some PvE glyphs which are totally unimportant ... But hey who cares its their server dieing ... If this server is dieing the community will just move to another one so at the end Pandawow is the loser in that game. We will find a new populated server after this one is dieing.

Sorry but thats the sad truth

and that's the thing. He doesn't care at all like noone does atm. Gamebraking bugs in arena will never get fixed as i see .. they simply dont give a shit and rather fix some PvE glyphs which are totally unimportant ... But hey who cares its their server dieing ... If this server is dieing the community will just move to another one so at the end Pandawow is the loser in that game. We will find a new populated server after this one is dieing.

Sorry but thats the sad truth

It is sad, I have been here for years, seeing this server dying is wistful; as you said, they fix the less important things that doesn't affect the game play.

However, most of the bugs have already been fixed and released by several developers on the internet, I also remember in the past, offered the staff to help them with fixing the bugs, they don't give a shit, not even replied to me once, just ignoring.

Plus, they make A LOT OF MONEY out of this project alone, they could easily get a skilled developer and pay for fixes

(and believe me there are lots of skilled coders that can work on this game and are experienced {Google it and see how many you will find}), but heeeey why would they do that? :D they rather spend the money on Hookers and Vodka, I guess that defines Russians right? hahahaha XD

just checked the wodempire and it isnt even more popular than pandawow, and also juster is active everyday on the wodempire forums

not saying they should straight up ignore the wodempire servers, but they should at least do something as minor as give someone a title on pandawow, or hire someone to script. not as if they make enough money, right?

just checked the wodempire and it isnt even more popular than pandawow, and also juster is active everyday on the wodempire forums

not saying they should straight up ignore the wodempire servers, but they should at least do something as minor as give someone a title on pandawow, or hire someone to script. not as if they make enough money, right?

That's what you saw for the moment, it's beyond what you see, it's based on mathematical logarithms databases, anyhow, if you think I am telling words without proof, here you go:

we and our partners have audience on Draenor is higher than the audience of Pandaria.

Why the fck would they leave the most popular mop server aside for a server with 1k players? MoP has 5k. It doesn't make any sense.

These devs are too lazy, its so unbelievable. I've officially lost all impression, sympathy and hope for Juster and this fail server.

Edited by Garodar
  • Like 1

Look at this trash rofl .. you cant even que arenas because the whole cross shit server is lagging as fuck

well, noneed, u gotta understand bro... wodempire has 5k less players than pwow, but its a "bigger audience" than pandawow. Its not their priority. :appl: KappaLord

Look at this trash rofl .. you cant even que arenas because the whole cross shit server is lagging as fuck

well, noneed, u gotta understand bro... wodempire has 5k less players than pwow, but its a "bigger audience" than pandawow. Its not their priority. :appl: KappaLord

aaaaaaaaaand what Juster would reply to you guys :D

You can leave now.

Opinion of the players in this matter does not interest us.
Edited by Kroz

Why the fck would they leave the most popular mop server aside for a server with 1k players? MoP has 5k. It doesn't make any sense.

These devs are too lazy, its so unbelievable. I've officially lost all impression, sympathy and hope for Juster and this fail server.

Basically, they think that MoP will die once Juster/Zeox launch Legion in 2017. So, they're paying their WoD PS more attention and to fix it more, so they're in the highest competition amongs the WoD Ps.

My guess is, that they don't realize how much players Blizzard Ent lost once WoD launched.

i logged into dogempire and saw 2.5k players online compaired to pandawow's 5k

pandawow has more players than wodempire

They're either lying or don't know what they're talking about.

I still see some private servers that run Vanilla expansion and has many active players.

Other servers run The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the lich King, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria too.

Each expansion has its own fans/lovers/players (whatever you wanna call it) :D

Juster has completely no idea in running a good business, Pandawow are just lucky to have the most fixed MoP content so far, otherwise they wouldn't have all this glory!

Basically, they think that MoP will die once Juster/Zeox launch Legion in 2017. So, they're paying their WoD PS more attention and to fix it more, so they're in the highest competition amongs the WoD Ps.

My guess is, that they don't realize how much players Blizzard Ent lost once WoD launched.

They obviously have no clue then. Most people who like unpruned game will stick to MoP and there's absolutely no way MoP will die out. I can guarantee that even 'tho MoP pvp was sh!t, it will be atleast x10 times better than Legion.

They obviously have no clue then. Most people who like unpruned game will stick to MoP and there's absolutely no way MoP will die out. I can guarantee that even 'tho MoP pvp was sh!t, it will be atleast x10 times better than Legion.

"MoP was shit"

imo it has the best pvp and kind of great pve