1000000000000000000000th Thread About Titles

Bapss

Why does Juster even care more about WodEmpire...sure it has more players, but just because PandaWoW is x10 times more broken than WodEmpire, MoP was far more populated than WoD on Retail, which means if he'd fix his fucking shit he'd get more players on PandaWoW.

• Game Masters
Why does Juster even care more about WodEmpire...sure it has more players, but just because PandaWoW is x10 times more broken than WodEmpire, MoP was far more populated than WoD on Retail, which means if he'd fix his fucking shit he'd get more players on PandaWoW.

I used to play on Wodempire and I think that it's more buggy than pandawow but tbh I haven't been online for like 2 months at Wodempire so I don't know what changes they did on realm

I used to play on Wodempire and I think that it's more buggy than pandawow but tbh I haven't been online for like 2 months at Wodempire so I don't know what changes they did on realm

PvE saved WoD (Retail) PvP was complete trash, you couldn't do shit unless you had cds to use.

WoD empire has x3 times less players. Dont even say such a bullsh!t.

• Game Masters
WoD empire has x3 times less players. Dont even say such a bullsh!t.

Indeed thats true but I have noticed that Wodempire in the last 2 months increased population. Pandawow atm is more populated than Wodempire but pwow is clearly dying and I guess after a year or so Wodempire will be more populated than pandawow because Juster and his team spent more time there (fixing bugs etc)

Indeed thats true but I have noticed that Wodempire in the last 2 months increased population. Pandawow atm is more populated than Wodempire but pwow is clearly dying and I guess after a year or so Wodempire will be more populated than pandawow because Juster and his team spent more time there (fixing bugs etc)

Hope you don't mean that WoD porpulation amongs MoP/WoD PS community is going to be higher. That's a facepalm.

Yo how does it feel to not even get a "private server title" ? How i love those plebs who talk but at the end they got nothing

okay he doesnt tryhard on a private server, and you do. Who is to be laughed at? And i get it if it was on 1, but on every fucking private server? are you that desperate do you even have time to breathe you no-life dickless nazi son of a bitch

okay he doesnt tryhard on a private server, and you do. Who is to be laughed at? And i get it if it was on 1, but on every fucking private server? are you that desperate do you even have time to breathe you no-life dickless nazi son of a bitch

Didn't you tryhard in a Private Server so your name would be known in one of these communities?

The only difference between you and him is that he's a Hitler Raging player, and you're pathetic troll. Act.

Didn't you tryhard in a Private Server so your name would be known in one of these communities?

The only difference between you and him is that he's a Hitler Raging player, and you're pathetic troll. Act.

im one of the very few. And what is that compare between my deed and his. he is far worse than me in advertising his name in every post, and depends on how you accept the troll-ness, that's usually said by lil bitches that can't take а joke, maybe that's why you unfriended me on skype, wanker.

im one of the very few. And what is that compare between my deed and his. he is far worse than me in advertising his name in every post, and depends on how you accept the troll-ness, that's usually said by lil bitches that can't take а joke, maybe that's why you unfriended me on skype, wanker.

Of course he's far more worse than you. He's more mad, more aggressive, more serious and stuff, in the other hand of you. You're just a troll. Apparently I can't take trolls. Sorry.

maybe that's why you unfriended me on skype, wanker.

"Times Change Brother"

-

If you didn't get my comparison. He's not acting.

Edited by Nemifest