Titles for last Season ?

ggPwowgg

So you said April ... Are you kidding us or when do you FINALLY give us our titles ? It starts to get fucking annoying. Server like Warmane need 2 hours to give a god damn title + rewards (In Pandawow's case Bonuse + Titles) And you guys need more than 2 months ? Such a joke you told us yeye "it's still in progress" and that we will get them in April but all you said was just a lie as always. Yes we are used to that.

And please if this n***mod closes this thread i gonna create threads till juster replies idgaf tbh. So let Juster answer here instead of closing this thread Thanks.

Also everyone who is just mad because he didn't get anything, don't bother writing here and get your ass out of this thread.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

• Game Masters
OMG, why players are still crying about titles? does it affect the game play that much? you people should be crying for fixes, titles won't affect the game play at all!

Lol are you serious?Players worked for that titles and they spent their time to get high rating and they have to get their reward for that!Obviously you didn't have high rating in the last season so it's easy to say "ok titles don't affect game play who cares for titles"

Edited by Jegerm

OMG, why players are still crying about titles? does it affect the game play that much? you people should be crying for fixes, titles won't affect the game play at all!

LOL the next season cant start before last season titles, look where we are, with blaston sitting 3k and this lot of bugs, since they cant even give a title, imagine if they can fix any crucial bug? 4Head

LOL the next season cant start before last season titles, look where we are, with blaston sitting 3k and this lot of bugs, since they cant even give a title, imagine if they can fix any crucial bug? 4Head

They will get the titles eventually, but how will they play for the next season if the server is lagging all the time? hmm? tell me :)

Most players here agree that the game has become unplayable due to bugs and lags, what I meant by "it doesn't affect the game play" is that it is incorporeal, but bugs/lags affect the mechanism :)

What would your title do for you if you can't play the game anymore? ha? Okay you got your title R1 top on servers, then what? they should fix the bugs so that such thing would have a great meaning, right?

If you were in their place (Pandawow staff) would you fix your server so it can keep going? or bother about titles?

I am not defending, I am not saying that they shouldn't give the titles, but something has to be the #1 priority :D

The sad thing is, they're not doing anything here, they're working on WoD instead, GG!

• Game Masters
They will get the titles eventually, but how will they play for the next season if the server is lagging all the time? hmm? tell me :)

Most players here agree that the game has become unplayable due to bugs and lags, what I meant by "it doesn't affect the game play" is that it is incorporeal, but bugs/lags affect the mechanism :)

What would your title do for you if you can't play the game anymore? ha? Okay you got your title R1 top on servers, then what? they should fix the bugs so that such thing would have a great meaning, right?

If you were in their place (Pandawow staff) would you fix your server so it can keep going? or bother about titles?

I am not defending, I am not saying that they shouldn't give the titles, but something has to be the #1 priority :D

The sad thing is, they're not doing anything here, they're working on WoD instead, GG!

Do you know that admins could give titles at 2 hours max but instead of it they just ignoring community?Sure major bugs are more important than titles but for god shake season started before 2 months and still titles aren't delivered

Do you know that admins could give titles at 2 hours max but instead of it they just ignoring community?Sure major bugs are more important than titles but for god shake season started before 2 months and still titles aren't delivered

They should have done that earlier, but they would rather stay for the last minute so they check the logs to make sure that there are no cheaters.

• Game Masters
They should have done that earlier, but they would rather stay for the last minute so they check the logs to make sure that there are no cheaters.

I don't know if you ever worked for another private server as GM or admin but when you log at DB and you're checking logs it's an easy process.Lets say that you are admin and you want to check logs of "X" player which is high rated at 2v2 ladder do you know how long it's going to take to see if he actually wintraded or something?It's going to take literally 3-4 minutes.So as you understand they could give titles from the 1st day..

I don't know if you ever worked for another private server as GM or admin but when you log at DB and you're checking logs it's an easy process.Lets say that you are admin and you want to check logs of "X" player which is high rated at 2v2 ladder do you know how long it's going to take to see if he actually wintraded or something?It's going to take literally 3-4 minutes.So as you understand they could give titles from the 1st day..

Man, I am majoring in computer engineering, plus I have worked with many companies and on many websites as a coder and server moderator, I know how things work.

But you can tell from their website that they lack for coding skills, such thing would have been easier for them if they're using wow special script such as Fusion-hub or Fusioncms :D

They probably don't know about such things, the don't even know that most bugs here have already been released by many wow developers on the internet, but heeeeeeey what should we blame them right? they barely understand English,

:)

Wow what the actually fuck are you talking about ?

I said if you only want to cry get your ass out here ffs.

And again i got my titles on other servers 2 hours after season ended so your argument is invalid. Idgaf they should give titles and fix major bigs thats all. Not my god damn fucking problem if the staff is unable to do anything

Edited by Noneedholy

Of course titles doesn't change anything. That's not the deal here. The thing is that they should've given them at the first day of the new season. We're 1 month or 2 from the upcoming season and they haven't been given yet. What the actual fuck? They keep making silly excuses everytime you mention anything with "titles".

"we check logs"

"1.5 GB logs, need read"

"sorry staff vacation 2 weeks"

"busy irl im look log now and title end of month"

^Do you see how fucking dumb it looks? It actaully would take max 1 hour to give titles out for all players. But They think WoD is a good expansion and people actaully play there xD. I looked it up and it was completely dead.

Juster doesn't understand anything and thinks it's smart to focus on a broken expansion that everyoen hates.

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1182189/World_of_Warcraft_Subscriptions.png

And by the way they should focus on my reports cause literally every report I make is 10/10 lmfao. But then we have lego-looking people saying my reports are 2/10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110173[/ATTACH]

It's so easy to give the titles, I don't see why they just won't do it...

Give the titles that takes 30-60 min -> fix major bugs!

Edited by Firego

I think they're preparing for a new lie, such when they claimed that after merging realms (for the last season) it is hard to give the money (like if I would believable that they lost database tables) XD