Titles for last Season ?

ggPwowgg

So you said April ... Are you kidding us or when do you FINALLY give us our titles ? It starts to get fucking annoying. Server like Warmane need 2 hours to give a god damn title + rewards (In Pandawow's case Bonuse + Titles) And you guys need more than 2 months ? Such a joke you told us yeye "it's still in progress" and that we will get them in April but all you said was just a lie as always. Yes we are used to that.

And please if this n***mod closes this thread i gonna create threads till juster replies idgaf tbh. So let Juster answer here instead of closing this thread Thanks.

Also everyone who is just mad because he didn't get anything, don't bother writing here and get your ass out of this thread.

Thanks for listening.

or never since arena season will end in 1 month from now

They will most likely extend it. Oh and btw, what happened to that "we want shorter seasons & 3v3 tournaments"...

http://www.therightplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/not-shocked-face.jpg

Now, I kinda feel like Autsch. :p

Dont worry guys, we have anwer. He'll just ban us all

4head

hahahahhahaha, banned banned banned :D

http://funny.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ban-all-noobs-funny-picture.jpg

• Like 1

jezzuz, learn to use google translate properly

and you can get banned even if you didnt violate any rules

you, venzzey, dartmeganz & stepan are the only cool russian people i know. rest of the russian community makes me giggle irl. you cant take these annoying russians serious at all. they ban and mute you as soon as you just cuss

#russians

Yeah veynnzy is cool. Beside the fact that he started to spam me with insults for like 30 minuten after i won.

Tzzzz wet/stephan is the only cool russian fag indeed 4Head

mentality