Bugs that we think is crucial

Kroz

P.S. give proofs in bug-tracker. I will inform the developers personally.

Okay, but since you closed that thread, I open this thread for everyone to post their bugs for Anwer to deliver it for Developers :D

And I start with this issue, that we lose 10% mastery, this is so important, in every BG (even normal party group) I see a paladin and they're retarded that they buff us with mastery and then they move to stats buff, after that our mastery buff (as shamans) won't be activated again, anyhow, more details in my thread :D

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=158387

Even on official server, playes always whining whining whining about PvP. That's always happend. It's a not official server, you think PvP should working on 99.9%, but you must remember, it's not official server where all must working, and ofcourse we have some bugs, even official server have bugs and it's normal. We always something fix, even if you don't see it.

About hunters, now we upload some fix about them. You can taste it.

P.S. i think you can take ban to.

Closed.

Reason: 2.2.

Okay, first of all, don't compare pwow to retail and then say pwow is not retail, deal?

"playes always whining"

Players whine over there about balance not bugs, because bugs get fixed ASAP :)

"you think PvP should working on 99.9%"

Of course it should be working not just 99% but 120% :P is has been three years :D

"even official server have bugs and it's normal."

Yeah they do I have seen it, but they have SKILLED team of coders that work on fixes ASAP

"You can taste it."

Test*

"ban to"

too*

Man, go and learn proper standard English and fix all your spelling and grammatical errors :)

• Like 3