Boomzor 3 ! (Teaser)

Boomzor

I'm not saying that you copied from Thyraz, i'm saying that your teaser looks really similar to Thyraz's, and i highly doubt HE copied you, if you get my point. :''3 meow

I did not even watch his part 7 :O But good to know i think same like him :D Tought its out next month xd

- - - Updated - - -

wod... :/

Ay' lmao :D

You do know that we're on MoP 5.4.8 expansion right? Enjoy your Trashran somewhere else :D

I don't care what you think son, i share this with my friends that are on this server, go be butthurt and wintrade more 3v3, 5v5 :D

Why would you advertise a WoD gameplay video on MoP server... I know it's PandaWoW's project but still people came to Mop from WoD coz they don't like it, and I doubt they want to see WoD videos. On the bright side... nice editing, but the music is lil' bit too loud, might want to fix that.

• Game Masters
Why would you advertise a WoD gameplay video on MoP server... I know it's PandaWoW's project but still people came to Mop from WoD coz they don't like it, and I doubt they want to see WoD videos. On the bright side... nice editing, but the music is lil' bit too loud, might want to fix that.

I guess he want to get more views

I guess he want to get more views

Yea this, and i got friends here who play and i want them to see this since i don't have their personal contacts eg. Skype, Facebook etc

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, ill fix that, its just a teaser so i didnt do mastering on sound