Mount Problems./ Гора проблемы.

Before i start, i just wan't to thank you for your commitment to the Server and the community, for your efforts, time ad dedication. I will put a russian trnalstion next to the english text so you mai understand better. FYI: I translated the text trough Google Trnalator so sory for the bad translation.

Hi there,

I'm a new player in the Server. Currently im trying to get my hands on some rare mounts like Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent and Flameward Hippogryph, but there are some crucials problems. First for the Onyc cloud serpent, the NPC: ban bearheart, doesn't appear in the game and i can't finalize the quest so i can receive the mount. and in Flameward Hippogryph, when i go to speak with the NPC: Nordu to begin the quest line, when i come near him he slides into inside the mountain and i can't speak with him.

Thank you for your time and dedication and hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Прежде чем я начну, я просто wan't поблагодарить вас за вашу приверженность к серверу и сообщества, за ваши усилия, время объявления преданность. Я поставил русский trnalstion рядом с английским текстом, так что вы почта лучше понять. FYI: Я перевел текст корыто Google Trnalator так Сори за плохой перевод.

/Всем привет,

Я новый игрок на сервере. В настоящее время им пытаются получить мои руки на некоторых редких ездовых животных, как вожжи Onyx Cloud Serpent и Flameward гиппогрифа, но есть некоторые проблемы крестоцветных. Во-первых для облачного змея Onyc, то NPC: запретить bearheart, не появляется в игре, и я не могу завершить квест так что я могу получить гору. и в Flameward гиппогрифа, когда я иду поговорить с NPC: Nordu, чтобы начать квест, когда я пришел рядом с ним, он скользит в внутри горы, и я не могу говорить с ним.

Спасибо за ваше время и преданность делу и надеемся услышать от вас скоро. Береги себя.