Night gladiators

gdeglad

Kaillyx - Bug abuse + Wintrade (got ban in last season), but got glad rank.

Выше - wintrading and playing with bug abuser smexaxa (banned and Disqualified)

here proof: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169083

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169188

Nerdslayer - Bug abuse and playing with PQR user Serenityz/Poodsxy (banned)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=166605

Wexewellence - Wintrade

Linuey - Wintrade

Serenityz - banned for PQR using

Here proof: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173205

Funkabizsax - wintrading with Dartmeganz and Серенети (both Disqualified)

Here proof: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169306

- - - Добавлено - - -

but this guys got glad ranks ^^

epic pandawow...

yea

look at 42 seconds in the "proof" omfg lmao .... he re applied it at like 4s ffs u guys are all just offended by actual good players. It's not like it's of GCD and you will reapply it pretty accurate per default?

ooh look at 30seconds he did not even reapplied it in that global :facepalm:

he literally got banned for some vid a salty scrub made that lasted 1minute and did not show anything at all xD k

Edited by Autschbatsch

Выше didnt wintraded. He played with smexaxa real games, until pple report him for explosive trap abuse, this druid started playing with coldsiemensx until 3.2 again. Podsxy used pqr btw

- - - Updated - - -

1 year crying for titles, when it comes you start flaming on zeox that who even isnt active inside game

Выше didnt wintraded. He played with smexaxa real games, until pple report him for explosive trap abuse, this druid started playing with coldsiemensx until 3.2 again. Podsxy used pqr btw

- - - Updated - - -

1 year crying for titles, when it comes you start flaming on zeox that who even isnt active inside game

actually Вышe queued into double war most of the time.

i've played every season on pandawow and i can tell you this: i've never fought double war xD. you wont fight it, not even on 2.2 lol.

so you're telling me that exactly when Выше is queueing, the double war suddenly logs on and queues only into them? hmmmmm

• Like 2

everyone know that Выше wintrade last season.

he paying bonuses for enemy and they intentionally loosing to him.

then he just buy characters with high rating (2 warrios, and others) and wintrade more.

btw he wintrade in this season also (but in this season intenionally feeding enemy)

you can check it here:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=180914&p=1100644#post1100644

Look he try to defend him HAHA .

Yes buying my 2.9 cr Warrior for 3k bonuses ( everyone knows already this french fag has unlimited bonuses due a known bug ) and look what happen.

2.9 MMR double warrior team is only queueing against this russian faq and keep loosing all the time.

Yes its not obvious at all rofl.

Stop talking.

Oh yeah look someone want a proof of this guy beeing a scummy wintrader :

http://i.imgur.com/HMgg8Xu.jpg

"I think it was a chance i already told him to stop queueing because people were talking bad about us"

you fucked yourself nerd. When people like you start to think that never ends good rofl.

Edited by Markxy

• Game Masters
The funny part is that Zeox said at his official post that he checked logs but he still gave titles to players who got banned for wintrading in previous season.I really wonder whats going on

actually Вышe queued into double war most of the time.

i've played every season on pandawow and i can tell you this: i've never fought double war xD. you wont fight it, not even on 2.2 lol.

so you're telling me that exactly when Выше is queueing, the double war suddenly logs on and queues only into them? hmmmmm

2 seasons ago aquavit got 2.8 playing hunter/warrior in 2s lol, btw im just alienated but gms should follow the logs, not the presupposes

I have no clue what kind of "double warrior" in 2s you're talking about LOL. I feel like Zeox did a bad thing with giving titles, it caused only more drama. Mark who is r1 warr in 2s and r2 in the whole ladder is the one who bitches up the most and threatens people who are better than him "wintraders" and every other who say that Выше is win trading without any evidence. "Stfu here is how he wintrades *sends a random SS*, an image .. it can be interpreted in thousands of different ways.

The fact that you believe the rumors and assume Выше is a wintrader instead of the goddamn admin who says the opposite by checking logs, approves you're an attention whore on a private server, a kid who doesn't enjoy the game.. I'm not taking any sides .. but i use to spectate alot of high rated games only to remember how shit of a player i am, and i only saw Выше vs dumb comps like warr/healer - udk/healer - surv/healer comps and every game ended up at +50 dampening. Fucking enjoy your titles finally and shut the fuck up for fuck sake .. Drama queens

• Like 3

I have no clue what kind of "double warrior" in 2s you're talking about LOL. I feel like Zeox did a bad thing with giving titles, it caused only more drama. Mark who is r1 warr in 2s and r2 in the whole ladder is the one who bitches up the most and threatens people who are better than him "wintraders" and every other who say that Выше is win trading without any evidence. "Stfu here is how he wintrades *sends a random SS*, an image .. it can be interpreted in thousands of different ways.

The fact that you believe the rumors and assume Выше is a wintrader instead of the goddamn admin who says the opposite by checking logs, approves you're an attention whore on a private server, a kid who doesn't enjoy the game.. I'm not taking any sides .. but i use to spectate alot of high rated games only to remember how shit of a player i am, and i only saw Выше vs dumb comps like warr/healer - udk/healer - surv/healer comps and every game ended up at +50 dampening. Fucking enjoy your titles finally and shut the fuck up for fuck sake .. Drama queens

A wise man said if you don't have to say something which makes sense, shut up.

Noone cares about an opinion from a player who just knows the higher bracket from watching streams and spectating.

Invalid point.

Noone cares about an opinion from a player who just knows the higher bracket from watching streams and spectating.

Invalid point.

Literally 99% of the posts you make involves shit talking people. And remind me, is this your 7th account? gg wp nazi

All I can say is I'm pretty sure that guy isn't 3.2k based on when I played against him and from watching him.

Plus, didn't he say he quit ?

Hes a decent druid, knows tanking dmg in bear form and offensive clones, doing that you can push 2.8+ (look at sazzi)

- - - Updated - - -

You said everything i wanted to say. +1

And this plebs think that what he say isn't useless ?

And ofc it his 7th account, all got banned cuz he is an cancer and posting useless comments.

Ofc this guy don't understand that his own arena-mate is trashtalking him : http://imgur.com/Fxs0rje

+ Don't forget about the thread i created about your wintrading idiot dick cancer : http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170492&highlight=noneedshit

Every one saw that you wintraded between your druid and your war, that's why your rdruid has been disqualified

Edited by Druidaskip
  • Like 3