Night gladiators

gdeglad

everyone know that Выше wintrade last season.

he paying bonuses for enemy and they intentionally loosing to him.

then he just buy characters with high rating (2 warrios, and others) and wintrade more.

btw he wintrade in this season also (but in this season intenionally feeding enemy)

you can check it here:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=180914&p=1100644#post1100644

All this drama over some titles... his 'wintrading' was already reported and closed, just because there's one video of him facing double warrior team (Which can be explained by one of the warrs having sold his char). Otherwise there's no proof of Выше windrading. I've also faced Выше queing 2s arenas with a dk at high rating, so you can't say he is just wintrading, you got to admit that he is good enough to climb pretty high on the ladder.

Anyways, I saw tons of accusations from you, none of them seem to be true. Did you expect to ban out every person who got an arena title, in hopes to get your own? You'd need to get wrongly banned a lot of players for you to be in the top 20 of remaining ones to get your title.

Anyways, those are just titles in a game, you get no benefit from them... Stop being so toxic for barely justifiable reasons. :)

• Like 1

Mhm no...

If you pay attention, he played with survival hunter last season when it was bugged.

This season, he's playing with BM hunter which is bugged.

UHDK apparently has bugged with damage as well.

There are plenty of other different comps that rdruid can queue but he just happens to queue with the ones that are bugged?

When I personally faced him, he didn't fake. He was easily caught in stun out of bear form and is so easy to switch against. Most other druids I face are actually difficult... I've also seen him lose vs a dk which was 2k with 200+ wins; mostly because he kept trash-talking the dk lmao.

I'm not saying he's entirely sucky, just that I don't think he should be titled 'Gladiator'. I can name 5 better druids right now lol.

Edited by Deielrion

when people actually think Выше got his title without wintrade... LOL

people saying he isn't a wintrader is obviosuly A: either trolling, B: 1.8k rated and just fanboying cause he's high rated (wintrade + bugged comps, ok) or C: just friends backing up

all i can say is: pathetic

say what you want. i didnt get any title this season (not like i really cared). i dont say this shit just cause i dislike him. i just dislike cheaters, thats all. so im not getting anything out of making comments about this kind of stuff lmfao.

• Like 1

No it's just always the same people talking nonsense and liking each others comment & butts. Look at machmollo hes just a butlicker from this druid somehow. As you said above repitch, hes a fanboy. He tells you that this druid is not a wintrader without a proper point. Then we see Felxprod who plays usually on 2k mmr so i doubt hes in a position where he can talk about who is able to get 3.2 normally and who is not. Lefap is talking about 1 proof while i even posted multiple screenshots last season how this dumb druid tried to ddos and admit in Chat how he wintraded. And NO my screenshot can't be understood in different ways. If you don't understand what he said in this screenshot you are just stupid as fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/HMgg8Xu.jpg

I feel kinda bit sad that people like him get rewarded for wintrading and abusing ( even ddosing but hey you cant proof it so lets keep this out ) and lefap if you would understand anything you would know that ppl here are upset because wintrader get rewarded. I don't have to justify myself since i guess everyone who plays on a decent rating (like deliviron here ) or Repitchx /whoever faced me already and i bet they never saw me playing with a god damn hunter or DK. Just saying that repitch is right with what he said. And if you wanna ask, no i dont even know who deliviron is ingame. Anyways let the 3.2 wintrader 2s squad talk you won't be able to get anything in 3s.

And @Russian / french druid w/e. Id spend as much bonuses as i can with your bug because one of the Admins will check your log already. We already know theres a bug for french ppl to get unlimited bonuses and people like you who wants to buy LOL accounts for 15k bonuses or pay ppl to let you win is just hilarious. But hey they will check them so keep doing ur shit till you get banned.

Edited by Markxy

No it's just always the same people talking nonsense and liking each others comment & butts. Look at machmollo hes just a butlicker from this druid somehow. As you said above repitch, hes a fanboy. He tells you that this druid is not a wintrader without a proper point. Then we see Felxprod who plays usually on 2k mmr so i doubt hes in a position where he can talk about who is able to get 3.2 normally and who is not. Lefap is talking about 1 proof while i even posted multiple screenshots last season how this dumb druid tried to ddos and admit in Chat how he wintraded. And NO my screenshot can't be understood in different ways. If you don't understand what he said in this screenshot you are just stupid as fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/HMgg8Xu.jpg

I feel kinda bit sad that people like him get rewarded for wintrading and abusing ( even ddosing but hey you cant proof it so lets keep this out ) and lefap if you would understand anything you would know that ppl here are upset because wintrader get rewarded. I don't have to justify myself since i guess everyone who plays on a decent rating (like deliviron here ) or Repitchx /whoever faced me already and i bet they never saw me playing with a god damn hunter or DK. Just saying that repitch is right with what he said. And if you wanna ask, no i dont even know who deliviron is ingame. Anyways let the 3.2 wintrader 2s squad talk you won't be able to get anything in 3s.

And @Russian / french druid w/e. Id spend as much bonuses as i can with your bug because one of the Admins will check your log already. We already know theres a bug for french ppl to get unlimited bonuses and people like you who wants to buy LOL accounts for 15k bonuses or pay ppl to let you win is just hilarious. But hey they will check them so keep doing ur shit till you get banned.

On the other hand it's always same people who are accusing Выше + some freshly made accounts that haven't posted anywhere but in this thread. How convinient :)

how are you doing, wintrader?

693e25aa89a990f6f2c903a96adccdc0.png

e7210c102b6b4d04947e99829c7dbac8

69cadfc4755466c51da37f69c3fa5ac0.png

02d0063118b92f569c7a3ce08f090704.png

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169231&page=2&highlight=smexaxa

f16ad603d018194c61fe721a07526cf1.png

a8391a666d33b6e6136d505033baad4e.png

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169231&page=4&highlight=smexaxa

a8a0bb3ea6efa0cedc28cdd2b46e2d29.png

59716aa73dd7d8992981d7e2f6c94212.png

cbeb0e396b7f077c51cfe251027ddf33.png

And now your argument got refused. Yeah always the same 10 people LMFAO. That took me like 5 minutes to find these posts lol.

Check your facts before you say something, ty

693e25aa89a990f6f2c903a96adccdc0.png

e7210c102b6b4d04947e99829c7dbac8

69cadfc4755466c51da37f69c3fa5ac0.png

02d0063118b92f569c7a3ce08f090704.png

f16ad603d018194c61fe721a07526cf1.png

a8391a666d33b6e6136d505033baad4e.png

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=169231&page=4&highlight=smexaxa

a8a0bb3ea6efa0cedc28cdd2b46e2d29.png

59716aa73dd7d8992981d7e2f6c94212.png

cbeb0e396b7f077c51cfe251027ddf33.png

And now your argument got refused. Yeah always the same 10 people LMFAO. That took me like 5 minutes to find these posts lol.

Check your facts before you say something, ty

Linking posts from a closed 3 months old thread to prove something? That doesn't deny any of my arguments, because the thread is closed. (the thread is full of screenshots of him actually winning vs high rated comps so you can't say that he is a complete trash player :) )

"Our accusations were proven wrong in the past, perhaps we'll get lucky 3 months later, worth a try"

First you said that only the same people said he's a wintrader or freshly new made accounts with low posts.

->noneed links few pics from other random people we dont know saying the same shit.

What i dont get is that cause all of the comments were from 3 months+ and in threads that are locked. Now cause of that it suddenly doesnt count?

What the fuck? Know why theyre from 3months+? Cause the season ended actually for 3 months ago... They got titles first now xD.

Anyways. Its just too clear for me that youre a big fanboy of a wintrader. I swear even if i recorded that idiot wintrading, you wouldnt believe it. "they both stood still cuz of lag/ddos"

4head

Typed on phone so soz for typos

• Like 1

Linking posts from a closed 3 months old thread to prove something? That doesn't deny any of my arguments, because the thread is closed. (the thread is full of screenshots of him actually winning vs high rated comps so you can't say that he is a complete trash player :) )

"Our accusations were proven wrong in the past, perhaps we'll get lucky 3 months later, worth a try"

So you're expecting him to link reports for wintrading after the season ended?

Logic hello?

• Like 1

It doesnt count because it was written in a (yet) locked topic ? What the fuck ? Where is your point mate ? I really don't understand you. But as i see all you try is to defend a wintrader so yeah i guess it's useless to discuss with you

It doesnt count because it was written in a (yet) locked topic ? What the fuck ? Where is your point mate ? I really don't understand you. But as i see all you try is to defend a wintrader so yeah i guess it's useless to discuss with you

It is funny at the point cuz Juster checked logs arena and it is weird he didn't find wintrading in my logs ? But in your Rdruid logs he find some games who were wintraded by you and your guild. So you are THE WINTRADER, now just stfu . Don't forget about this post:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170492&highlight=noneedshit I think this post enough to understand that you got fucking rekt by me alot of time not with an Hunt but also with my old mage mate Coldsiemensx

Edited by Druidaskip

It is funny at the point cuz Juster checked logs arena and it is weird he didn't find wintrading in my logs ? But in your Rdruid logs he find some games who were wintraded by you and your guild. So you are THE WINTRADER, now just stfu . Don't forget about this post:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=170492&highlight=noneedshit I think this post enough to understand that you got fucking rekt by me alot of time not with an Hunt but also with my old mage mate Coldsiemensx

Ever heard of mistakes? You can't just check 15000+ pages of arena logs JUST to find someone wintrading. Juster could have simply ignored you or just did a mistake. Besides, noneed didn't wintrade nearly as much as you did, so you can't really say who's the wintrader here.

^ this

I let baz win once when i fought him on my alt alt alt warrior just to net give him -20 on his 2.9 mage back in time.

And ye they checked logs ? Hahahahaa you actually believe that ive to laugh rofl. Half of the ppl who got glad got banned during the season but w/e ur dumb.

Ye im a huge wintrader FeelsBadMan

Ye im a huge wintrader FeelsBadMan

So it is a good point, you even admit that you are a wintrader dog.

Ever heard of mistakes? You can't just check 15000+ pages of arena logs JUST to find someone wintrading..
You wrong, Juster says me he checked all logs of people who had reported for wintrade, so yes he checked all of my logs. You just stupid scum bag Edited by Druidaskip

So it is a good point, you even admit that you are a wintrader dog.

You wrong, Juster says me he checked all logs of people who had reported for wintrade, so yes he checked all of my logs. You just stupid scum bag

Wintrades -> get his title -> first thing he does is to make a sig banner with "brutal glad"

Holy fuck how cringe and so fucking bad. Disgusting to see that you only do 2s, but ontop of that you wintrade. Aren't you blacktko?

Anyways, I remember I shrekt you as RM when you played surv hunt rdruid (ofc. He cant play without bugged classes. Fucking disgusting fotm rat).

Its so annoying to see bad players like you get rewarded, but actually baaz not due to a bug for a year ago aka 2 seasons ago.

:appl: good job :appl:

Plays with survial hunt when it did 120-150k explosive shot ticks -> plays with a bm when surv got fixed and pet dmg bugged for bm

How can anyone say this guy is good? LOL

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 4

He can only insult us now cause he knows he wintraded and would get shrekt in 3s. Was fun raping you like 4-0 with a frost dk lmfao

I told my healer that this is the current r1 druid. He was jush amazed over how bad you were. Obviously i told him you wintraded. Thats important. Every1 needs to know that.

• Like 1