Strange title Awards @Zeox

Markxy

A wise man said this once :

"

I am really sick of seeing people make this argument in response to dying in instances, poor raiding progression, not knowing how to play their character, etc...

My main is a shaman...I suck at 2's because I am bad at positioning but I am trying to learn. It is not because I have a life and therefore I have an excuse to be bad.

Plenty of people play this game that work all day, have families, go to school, volunteer, have responsibilities and they play very well.

Just because you suck stop claiming it is because you have a life. Own up to why you are failing and maybe you can fix it.

Also to people who say they don't understand boss mechanics in heroics, it literally takes 5 minutes to look up that fight online or read through the dungeon guide."

Get it silencerjk u suck.

id really appreciate someone to respond here lol ? I mean zeox or someone

Edited by Markxy

Markxy is Diabolique/Pancakex/Aphaeleon/Bassarey

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=181401

All of ppl on our server know that diabolique wintrade and use pqr too, he was banned for it not twice, maybe 5-6.

I think his is the big big troll or just idiot if he do that things

Ill explain why i got banned in this post.

Because people like wextraderdogshit and the whole russian staff have no idea what they are doing.

I got banned for multiaccounting while i cant even have the same ip than Diabolique. Proofs me that this tard gm's are just banning without any reasons. Ofc im Noneedholy .. Just dont trust russians and ur fine.

ffs

Ill explain why i got banned in this post.

Because people like wextraderdogshit and the whole russian staff have no idea what they are doing.

I got banned for multiaccounting while i cant even have the same ip than Diabolique. Proofs me that this tard gm's are just banning without any reasons. Ofc im Noneedholy .. Just dont trust russians and ur fine.

ffs

It may be true tho, they don't even know what they're doing lmao, well that's what you get for playing on private servers :P

• Game Masters
It may be true tho, they don't even know what they're doing lmao, well that's what you get for playing on private servers :P

It's not all p-servers like that xD

Markzxy2, I see