is fac change still bugged?

kestonz

Inaxoflames asked to get refund and Zeox send his bonuses back..He didn't fix it yet

Ahaa okay, random question, has anyone notice that some rogues are able to attack you till death without breaking stealth? is that a bug?

Update:

Bug-loop again, things get fixed, later on bugged again, GG!

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173252

Edited by Kroz

• Game Masters
Ahaa okay, random question, has anyone notice that some rogues are able to attack you till death without breaking stealth? is that a bug?

Rogues got a talent at 1st tier [subterfuge] "Your stealth breaks 3 sec after dealing or receiving hostile actions, rather than doing so immediately" maybe you mean that? Rogues got crazy burst and honestly they can kill you really fast so my thought is that they killing you in 3 secs so thats why you don't see them until your death (after 3 secs stealth is gone)

Rogues got a talent at 1st tier [subterfuge] "Your stealth breaks 3 sec after dealing or receiving hostile actions, rather than doing so immediately" maybe you mean that? Rogues got crazy burst and honestly they can kill you really fast so my thought is that they killing you in 3 secs so thats why you don't see them until your death (after 3 secs stealth is gone)

No, http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173252

I am online with my rogue right now and I can say that this bug doesnt exists anymore and since Shadrissa said that it's fixed and will be applied soon I guess everything is fine.She made the post at 21 of march and since then they did an update on server

Hmm, maybe a new bug/exploit or I am just having delusions, anyhow, I will make sure next time to get it on video :D