Kill comand / Bm in general:

Funk シ

Rich coming from someone who plays shaman, and lock. (from what I know)

What makes you assume he can't pass 2k?

One of the things about BM hunter (which just adds to their advantage) is the stupid asf dinosaur that applies 25% reduced healing just from being in melee range. On top of that, pretty sure hunter pets aren't affected by server lag (since they aren't entirely player controlled) so they'll probably outdmg you in arena cause you dk what the fk is going on.

What about getting warriors dmg fixed? And holy priests too, top of ladder 2s s15 was mage/hpri hunt/hpri there had no warriors cancer like at pandawow

As I said there was only mage priest but no hunters in the pvp ladder at all in the retail ladder same as last season on pandawow when hunters werent bugged , just read carefully...

Ps. At pandawow you can barely find a decent mage' date=' djfreeza at top of ladder? The guy who cuts dmg casting abilitys instead of setups? Baaz doing 160k pyros? Only 1 decent was abu, who left server cuz he saw how disgusting is loosing to braindead warriors cof cof m a r k[/quote']

That mage that got farmed from me and dionysus even tho Cata rof + following orb and bugged icicle dmg ? Ye ive to say he was a god mage

L M F A O

Machmollo why you try to look for excuses now ? You are simply not good thats why ur also lowrated everywhere. You are simply not good so dont try to look for excuses.

Pve player who cant even pass 2k saying shit about warriors dmg are fine' date=' gtfo[/quote']

Alock who cant pass 2.2 is talking.

That mage that got farmed from me and dionysus even tho Cata rof + following orb and bugged icicle dmg ? Ye ive to say he was a god mage

L M F A O

Machmollo why you try to look for excuses now ? You are simply not good thats why ur also lowrated everywhere. You are simply not good so dont try to look for excuses.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Abduli/simple

More rated than u will ever be.

And ur opinion doesnt count here

- - - Updated - - -

L M F A O

2.9 last season. Bastard, ima edit post with screenshot sec. http://m.imgur.com/Fu5cFUQ?

Edited by Machmollox

https://www.twitch.tv/cervantestv/v/64712761

Just want to say that he plays with multi r1 players (Cervantes & Cavy)

He was 2.2 or 2.3 in MoP I believe. Crazy how much WoD can do, lol. Know a Feral (shit player) and he was only like 1.6 or 1.7 in MoP. Now he's 2.3 lol xD. ye 2.3 is not really high, but it's just funny cause he jumped from rat bracket to somewhere cause of WoD.

And Abu plays fotm comps (he played god comp all the time in 6.1 or 6.2. He played FMP with multi r1 players as well as I already mentioned.)

No one really takes WoD serious and that's a good thing, cause the whole expansion is a complete joke. Just how it's built up, damage -> cc = gg

Hence why cleaves are so popular now. Turbo, tsg, ebola, kitty etc. I miss the days where you needed cc to kill.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

He was 2.2 or 2.3 in MoP I believe. Crazy how much WoD can do, lol. Know a Feral (shit player) and he was only like 1.6 or 1.7 in MoP. Now he's 2.3 lol xD. ye 2.3 is not really high, but it's just funny cause he jumped from rat bracket to somewhere cause of WoD.

And Abu plays fotm comps (he played god comp all the time in 6.1 or 6.2. He played FMP with multi r1 players as well as I already mentioned.)

No one really takes WoD serious and that's a good thing, cause the whole expansion is a complete joke. Just how it's built up, damage -> cc = gg

Hence why cleaves are so popular now. Turbo, tsg, ebola, kitty etc. I miss the days where you needed cc to kill.

no, as you heard abu is just good xD

Ye ik machmollo like sucking D's. But machmollo you are prob right. Im sure hes better than you xD

2k in 3s nice m8 where u got this xD ?

abu was 2.6 on mop. also fmp isnt fotm LOL, now he plays only mage destro pally, with cervantes on hpally. You say that wod rating is not serious, but u play on pandawow and warmane LOL super valid rating

abu was 2.6 on mop. also fmp isnt fotm LOL, now he plays only mage destro pally, with cervantes on hpally. You say that wod rating is not serious, but u play on pandawow and warmane LOL super valid rating

?

God comp is completely fotm xD (or was back then. Not nearly as good as it used to be. Still good though). I never said FMP was fotm, but he played FMP with multi r1 players, what do you really expect? I'll just play RMD with Minpojke and Raíku I guess, I mean it doesn't matter if I'm playing with r1 players or not, right? Hehe.

How do you know he was 2.6? Can you see it in the armory? I can't find it. Autsch used to play with Abu's big brother in MoP and I just heard stuff that he was only 2.2-2.3.

Yeah I play on Pandawow and Warmane, so what? I enjoy MoP and not a trash expansion. Besides, why do you start talking about private server rating? That's completely irrelevant. My rating has nothing to do with this discussion. We're talking about Abu if he's good or not. He got carried and you can't deny that.

Edited by Repitchx

- - - Updated - - -

2.9 last season. Bastard, ima edit post with screenshot sec. http://m.imgur.com/Fu5cFUQ?

I don't get this? Linking some random mage claiming it's you?

Also, gj on that screenshot, playing the most cancerous 2s comp on pwow and expecting people to believe it's retail.

I don't get this? Linking some random mage claiming it's you?

No. It's Abu if you remember him from first season. Deepmvpwin I believe his name was.

Also, gj on that screenshot, playing the most cancerous 2s comp on pwow and expecting people to believe it's retail.

Rsham Aff Lock 2s. FeelsBadMan

That was during the Season where PvE gear was bugged as hell btw xD

and he is proud of it actually hahaha

dont wanna talk about the nightfall bug back then

Rsham Lock was even broken after the PvE gear fix.

I remember this Lock telling me Rsham Lock requires skill... I didn't have a 4head, it was more like 8head. topkek and dank memes!

Rsham alock in 2s cancer LMAO made my day, also i didnt played here at pve season, the guy who didnt even changed battle stance 1 time in a game against hpri/mage thinks is good for getting awar/rsham rating, since warlock pet is just dummy against any class, alock rsham requires a little arena sense to play against warriors and hunter bms team, wich doest even got normal dmg and skills required to play. Look at takaa Edited by Machmollox
How do you know he was 2.6? Can you see it in the armory? I can't find it. Autsch used to play with Abu's big brother in MoP

I dunno really but i think he had 2.5+ at the end of s15. Haven't played with him really so can't tell...

About the drama, i don't care (Soul link not really viable cause of resiliance lack and warrior still do ebola dmg) . Just will make the thread getting closed by some mod.

About the topic. I can't wait for the fix....and alot more to come. I'd really like to see some rating resets on those ridicilous BM abusers in 3s. Not worth playing atm until they get their shit togheter.

But then again history tells us what is going to happen. Nothing. Not even a season delay after the legendary fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors dmg is ok. If you do not agree with me' date=' then go with proofs in bug tracker.[/quote']

#pandawow (biggest white knight btw) please make him a chat mod

ae8b923c94e92427c2d584efc933309c.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1
I dunno really but i think he had 2.5+ at the end of s15. Haven't played with him really so can't tell...

About the drama, i don't care (Soul link not really viable cause of resiliance lack and warrior still do ebola dmg) . Just will make the thread getting closed by some mod.

About the topic. I can't wait for the fix....and alot more to come. I'd really like to see some rating resets on those ridicilous BM abusers in 3s. Not worth playing atm until they get their shit togheter.

But then again history tells us what is going to happen. Nothing. Not even a season delay after the legendary fix.

- - - Updated - - -

#pandawow

ae8b923c94e92427c2d584efc933309c.jpg

Normal talk with no flame or blame