Kill comand / Bm in general:

Funk シ

1.5 * (935 + ranged attack power * 0.938)) * 1]

is for 5.4 (just read it off the changelogs xD)

but saying "does too much dmg" is not an actualy report lol. did you maybe test if something affects it like pvp power from pet? idk if it should or not, but thats 60% extra lol

cause you send your pet to do the dmg, and they recently added pvp power to pets, i wouldn't be suprised if that's the issue.

Give me a date of pandawow's history when hunters weren't terribly broken. Everytime they "fix" a hunter's bug they add a new one...

s14 was bm + pve gear

s15 it was surv doing 150k explosive shot ticks

now its bm again with bugged pets

=)

1.5 * (935 + ranged attack power * 0.938)) * 1]

is for 5.4 (just read it off the changelogs xD)

but saying "does too much dmg" is not an actualy report lol. did you maybe test if something affects it like pvp power from pet? idk if it should or not, but thats 60% extra lol

cause you send your pet to do the dmg, and they recently added pvp power to pets, i wouldn't be suprised if that's the issue.

32.566 xd

It's not even the fact that they fuck up fixes that i get upset, im pissed that they just don't revert the fix so everyone can at least kind of enjoy this server. Instead we have infested 2s/3s where you can randomly die against the biggest retards and they even could go for r1 etc and won't get rating reduced or what ever.

I welcome pandawow trying to fix stuff. But come oooon how hard can it be to patch the fix back or what ever.

• Developers

Bite damage already fixed, but doesn't applied yet.

About Kill command, i tried on dummy/players and it's working as intended. Can you write your stats (Attack power, pvp power, mastery) and target stats (resilience, armor)?

• Like 4

About Kill command, i tried on dummy/players and it's working as intended. Can you write your stats (Attack power, pvp power, mastery) and target stats (resilience, armor)?

When u will apply fixes? And some news about cross server lags?

I tested it as well & it works fine for me as well. I dont really know yet 'tho. Maybe I'm wrong.

Attack power : 68503

PvP power : 60.25%

Mastery : 46.96%

Dirtyblade's Resilence : 80.00%

Armor: 20.958

PLS fix that bug / Its a urgent bug /Just check last season arena ladders when there was no bugged hunters, there was only 1 hunter in rank 1 - 36 and he even got disqualified for bugabusing (Nickname- Smexaxa) The druid he played with ( Russian Druid - Name on english letters " Wische" didnt get disqualified even tho he played with bug abusing hunter and he got his rank 1 glad title.... but thats a different story) Compare Last season arena ladders -1 Hunter that got disqualified from complete 2s and 3s bracket and check the ladder now , only bm hunters and thats really really conspicuous , dont you think so?

Also check the RETAIL LADDER 2s FROM S15, there is ONE (1) HUNTER from rank 1 - 50 and this hunter was playing MARKSMANSHIP, BM here on pandawow is broken dmg wise with no doubt, and what a pre post from some other guy here said is totally right / i play this server since it was patch 5.0.5 , and everytime a new bug was applied to the system you see this Specc or the people with the bugged talent or glyph ALL OVER ARENA because ofc its easier to get high rating , IF THE PANDAWOW STAFF WILL FIX BM HUNTERs RIGHT NOW and DONT apply a new bug to hunter and make them completely same like the s15 retail hunters a lot of REALLY good and skilled players would have the chance to get their pvp title for this season. ( Its strange that when 1 or 2 weeks ago ring of peace for monks and camouflage for hunters was bugged ) the server got restarted after 2 hours and the buggs got fixxed (GREAT REALLY GREAT) But why the and excuse me for the harsh words FUCK they cant apply a fix to such a URGENT bug that changes the complete ladder of this season .. i dont get it .. i hope you can understand me - peace ^^ AND HERE IS THE RETAIL LADDER 2s FROM SEASON 15 - http://web.archive.org/web/20140920190230/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2

Edited by Liquidcityx
PLS fix that bug / Its a urgent bug /Just check last season arena ladders when there was no bugged hunters, there was only 1 hunter in rank 1 - 36 and he even got disqualified for bugabusing (Nickname- Smexaxa) The druid he played with ( Russian Druid - Name on english letters " Wische" didnt get disqualified even tho he played with bug abusing hunter and he got his rank 1 glad title.... but thats a different story) Compare Last season arena ladders -1 Hunter that got disqualified from complete 2s and 3s bracket and check the ladder now , only bm hunters and thats really really conspicuous , dont you think so?

Also check the RETAIL LADDER 2s FROM S15, there is ONE (1) HUNTER from rank 1 - 50 and this hunter was playing MARKSMANSHIP, BM here on pandawow is broken dmg wise with no doubt, and what a pre post from some other guy here said is totally right / i play this server since it was patch 5.0.5 , and everytime a new bug was applied to the system you see this Specc or the people with the bugged talent or glyph ALL OVER ARENA because ofc its easier to get high rating , IF THE PANDAWOW STAFF WILL FIX BM HUNTERs RIGHT NOW and DONT apply a new bug to hunter and make them completely same like the s15 retail hunters a lot of REALLY good and skilled players would have the chance to get their pvp title for this season. ( Its strange that when 1 or 2 weeks ago ring of peace for monks and camouflage for hunters was bugged ) the server got restarted after 2 hours and the buggs got fixxed (GREAT REALLY GREAT) But why the and excuse me for the harsh words FUCK they cant apply a fix to such a URGENT bug that changes the complete ladder of this season .. i dont get it .. i hope you can understand me - peace ^^ AND HERE IS THE RETAIL LADDER 2s FROM SEASON 15 - http://web.archive.org/web/20140920190230/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2

yap MM is the most viable in arenas cause of burst { retail s 15} , getting aimed insta proc + chimera oh damn , dat dmg. and yap this bite and kill command dmg is UNREAL , bms can literraly camp behind the pillars and pet can kill u alone , or as we can see on this server , 2x BM hunts. its too mutch ... p.s. cogman u dont need to write hoe or copy/paste same link for 4206249th time. ty

yap MM is the most viable in arenas cause of burst { retail s 15} ' date=' getting aimed insta proc + chimera oh damn , dat dmg. and yap this bite and kill command dmg is UNREAL , bms can literraly camp behind the pillars and pet can kill u alone , or as we can see on this server , 2x BM hunts. its too mutch ... p.s. cogman u dont need to write hoe or copy/paste same link for 4206249th time. ty[/quote']

Stop talking like you do pvp seriously... oh wait you`re 2.2k your so fucking good!!! http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=164998&highlight=2.2+motivation

What about getting warriors dmg fixed? And holy priests too, top of ladder 2s s15 was mage/hpri hunt/hpri there had no warriors cancer like at pandawow

Ps. At pandawow you can barely find a decent mage, djfreeza at top of ladder? The guy who cuts dmg casting abilitys instead of setups? Baaz doing 160k pyros? Only 1 decent was abu, who left server cuz he saw how disgusting is loosing to braindead warriors cof cof m a r k

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors dmg is ok. If you do not agree with me, then go with proofs in bug tracker.

Pve player who cant even pass 2k saying shit about warriors dmg are fine, gtfo

Ps. At pandawow you can barely find a decent mage, djfreeza at top of ladder? The guy who cuts dmg casting abilitys instead of setups? Baaz doing 160k pyros? Only 1 decent was abu, who left server cuz he saw how disgusting is loosing to braindead warriors cof cof m a r k

- - - Updated - - -

Pve player who cant even pass 2k saying shit about warriors dmg are fine, gtfo

Why do you think that i playing just PvE?