Funk シ

Normal talk with no flame or blame

Or you're just plain bad.

Rsham alock in 2s cancer LMAO made my day

Glad it did

also i didnt played here at pve season

And you should never have

since warlock pet is just dummy against any class

Because they're only useful for their abilities. Learn to position or use them.

, alock rsham requires a little arena sense to play

i died

' date=' alock rsham requires a little arena sense to play[/quote']

killed me actually ...

Because they're only useful for their abilities. Learn to position or use them.

this.

Machmollo keep qqing affli is still broken on here.

Idk since when the opinion from a 2.8 2s player on pandawow matters ...

especially a 2s tryhard lock

Edited by Markzxy2
killed me actually ...

this.

Machmollo keep qqing affli is still broken on here.

Idk since when the opinion from a 2.8 2s player on pandawow matters ...

especially a 2s tryhard lock

haha and why ur opinion matter?

I was going for titles in 3s in the two last seasons with around 2.1cr in the mid season but decided to sell my lock. So keep talking

NONEED CALLING SOMEONE A 2S TRYHARD AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAJAU Can some1 just print that? "Lock is broken" "warriors are fine лыуж мзбу кьзшиге нтшв вуывзь тфвныка

Normal talk with no flame or blame

I didn't flame anyone either? =)

Rsham alock in 2s cancer LMAO made my day, also i didnt played here at pve season, the guy who didnt even changed battle stance 1 time in a game against hpri/mage thinks is good for getting awar/rsham rating, since warlock pet is just dummy against any class, alock rsham requires a little arena sense to play against warriors and hunter bms team, wich doest even got normal dmg and skills required to play. Look at takaa

Rsham alock in 2s cancer LMAO made my day

I guess you have no idea why it's actually cancer. It's a stupid comp cause you're wasting everyones time by playing this. You can't kill anyone without dampening, kinda like dot cleaves in 3s. Boring as fuck to play against.

since warlock pet is just dummy against any class

So was it on retail. On retail everyone tries to kill your pet as fast as possible. Yeah, it's not affected by resilience, which is actually kinda fair right now due to the state of Pandawow with WLS dominating the ladder.

I said it before and I say it again. I want everything fixed, but there must be a damn priority list. Like Warriors right now. Charge is broken in 2 ways. Charge path is utterly broken, which means you can charge people anywhere. 2nd bug is that people can move away from your charge (if that makes any sense?) You can jump away at the same time he charges, and he has to move for a second to actually start hitting you.

We all know Warrior damage is a joke. Charge needs to be fixed. BUT IF YOU WANT TO FIX CHARGE, FIX THE DAMAGE FIRST! This is the same comparison with Lock pet or just any pet in general. This is a weakness for WLS which is required. Fix Warrior damage and we can talk about pet resilience.

alock rsham requires a little arena sense to play against warriors and hunter bms team, wich doest even got normal dmg and skills required to play. Look at takaa

No it does not. Not at all. Both classes has a very low skillcap (specs to be more exact). Nothing takes skill in 2s. It doesn't matter what you play. You can't judge someone off their games in 2s. It's an unbalanced and shitty bracket where you win cause of OP broken comps.

I played Rsham Aff Lock 2s to 3k almost and I'm the worst Shaman in the world. Everyone knows that I'm shit on that class xD. If I can get almost 3k, then I'm sure most others that play it can get it as well.

Only thing I can respect in 2s is double dps. It's fast paced and fun to watch. Not some residentsleeper games. Actually my lock used to rape every Warrior so not really sure what you're talking about xD.

Against Hunters you should win without any problems tbh. If you position well, you can't get trapped, like 99% of the time.

Hope I made myself clear now. Not flaming anyone, but you're making completely no sense whatsoever.

Edit:

I'd really like to see some rating resets on those ridicilous BM abusers in 3s. Not worth playing atm until they get their shit togheter.

Everything can be as bugged as possible, but in the end it doesn't matter as long as the cross-realm lag is still here.

Edited by Repitchx
I didnt said you flamed, that was to dogzzi, first of all, rshams heals here are beyond broken, rdruids are shit, if you says alock / rsham is easy in 2s and you almost got 3k with it, it was not on pandawow, if you face awar/rsham you gonna just get a dempening game that, the first sham to link, looses the game. Idk about your lock, 70%of the games i can end before dampening, 30% awar/rsham/mw i cant. I really hope pandawow getting better anyday, but if they keep fucking classes to get op as fuck, all seasons ladder gonna be a joke
First of all, machmollo, you should try to get smth like high cr or a title or achievment w/e i dont really care to proof your point and be able to call ppl bad or smth. All i see here is a lock who was once 2.8 in 2s and from now on stucking on 2k whos crying about bugged things while hes playing a bugged class also. The fact that you said Rsham lock req skill in 2s made me giggle irl

1. you will be amazed, i was 2.5k + on retail :D

2. Well the comb with that i got my highest rating is Rdruid + Firemage so dunno what ur talking about m8. Also i got higher rating than you with like 10 different combs so dont even try to blame me on that point.

3. I have 1 R1 title on my x100 druid, 2 R1 title on my both warriors and you think i care about my title on Druid ? Lol if you would have read any comments in the report section u would know that i went down from the ladder because i thought its only possible to get 1 title per account, idiot. Anyways some ppl like you and the russian staff obv. don't understand that losing 4-5x against 2 different Teams is by far not a wintrade. But why im talking about, i could find counter arguments to EVERY thesis you want to tell me but i cba talking to an Ape with an IQ below 50 just to try to explain him smth. You are just another random who trashtalks in the forum and as soon as he is queueing he will get farmed by every chance. Ofc even you can get a lucky kill after 10 loss ;)

Cool, playing with bug abuser (baaz, banned for dmg hacking) playing warrior, suck a skill capped class, second, r1 in pandawow ??? Claimi is r1 too what about it. Ive got r1 s13 retail as 3.050 and duelist s14. since pandawow rating is same than retail,(jk) ofc your rating stills higher, even abusing mmr like you did on wmane, now i understand why blaston just ignores you. Pce

1. Baz never got banned for dmg hacking

2. Baz never got banned the last 2 seasons

3. Blaston was asking me 24/7 on my sham to play WLS with him

4. what the hell is "abuse mmr?" If you wanna talk about wintrade, no. We got unbanned on Warmane after they re- checked the logs and after our unban appeal. You will see ive 3 glad titles there now :)

5. idc what rating you are on Pandawow, you have obv. no clue about retail otherwise u would not have said that MM was top tier in arena. You fucked urself with ur comment before.

6. Go to bed now its gonna be better for you.

I didnt said you flamed, that was to dogzzi, first of all, rshams heals here are beyond broken, rdruids are shit, if you says alock / rsham is easy in 2s and you almost got 3k with it, it was not on pandawow, if you face awar/rsham you gonna just get a dempening game that, the first sham to link, looses the game. Idk about your lock, 70%of the games i can end before dampening, 30% awar/rsham/mw i cant. I really hope pandawow getting better anyday, but if they keep fucking classes to get op as fuck, all seasons ladder gonna be a joke

http://imgur.com/I91QTj1

ye you kill cause you fight baddies, lol. or that some just give up cause it's just boring to fight that aids comp. got 2.9, thought i was 3k, but was my partner.

Edit:

Starting to feel like you're just going with the Pandawow crowd, Mach. He got r1, he's better, you're bad, you can't pass X amount of rating on retail, you can't play legit stuff, you get farmed by him, I have higher rating than you on live, I have r1 titles on live etc

^typical pandawow players says this lol.

Edited by Repitchx

Since hes saying about cr and skills in a private bugged server (that is getting bugged than aegw) id say about retail since he used to flame who didnt played it. Just saying

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to feel like you're just going with the Pandawow crowd, Mach. .

Its why im going to stop talking with players like him, there is a famous phrase in Brazil that says: With you walk with, shows who you are. Ima stop even reading his comments its getting me brainhurted

lol why are you guys fucking eachother up , based on the facts markzxy aka noneed is the highest rated and most exped player since he got multiple rank 1 titles and not only on 1 class ... however talking about the comb he is playing on his resto druid is idk.. fire mage resto druid isnt working as intended on this server just by looking at dragonsbreath which makes a HUGE part of cc on the enemy healer since for example breathing a druid out of form starts the cc chain which will follow up with a clone a silence or a bash or anything else if you play it right ofc.. now look at the radius of dragonsbreath , its SURELY BUGGED the radius of db is like 120 meters and goes even through pillars / same like disorient from palas, its a urgent bugged which needs to get fixxed asap, maybe some people think its a low bug with low priority like 1/10 but its actually a 7 if not a 8/10 since as a good healer you will stay behind pillar whole game when fighting resto druid / fire mage , you could make your mate live much longer if the druids cc is the only cc you get in the game except for maybe POM sheep or cs , but if you go 1 meter out of pillar to try to fake the mage for example he blinks near you ( but is still 20 yards away and breaths you ) which makes the cc chain starting going on you as a healer , and db is on a short cooldown, i even got a screen where fire mage valantinemgf breathed me and he was not moving after breath but i was behind the pillar and it still hit me , even he admitted that dragons breath´s radius is bugged . I dont want to complain about 1 bug on pandawow ( although its a huge advantage for fire mage / resto druid and makes them win a lot more games against even good healers) what im most furious about is bm hunters , people that were sitting 2100 with 600 wins last season are getting glads on hunter + healer because of pandawow maybe just liking the hunter class overall or they just want to have more glad hunters on this realm idk it doesnt make sence to me because 2 or 3 weeks ago few abilities from certain classes were bugged and pandawow fixxed it in a restart after not even 5 hours, i dont mean fixxed one bug they fixxed all the buggs that appeared into game on this day.. makes me even more speechless that they are not doing anything about bm hunters.. its ridicoulous.. ok thats what i wanted to say , sry for long text ^^ peaceeeee:music:
holy damned shit xD, bm bug 1 month ago and nobody is doing nothing, days ago i saw Mm hunt stucked on 2k2, he changed to bm and now he's 2.6+ , that's happening with all hunts , they are stucked on x rating , they reroll bm and they go to top (example: looktrankone) Sorry for english xd
holy damned shit xD, bm bug 1 month ago and nobody is doing nothing, days ago i saw Mm hunt stucked on 2k2, he changed to bm and now he's 2.6+ , that's happening with all hunts , they are stucked on x rating , they reroll bm and they go to top (example: looktrankone) Sorry for english xd

idk, i just tested bm and pet did 36k crit on plate with all cds. gonna test on cloth now

but do remember that this is the opener with every proc and cloth. pet should obviously do some damage. but mm & surv -> bm in s15 ofc