WTB New changelog

Cogman

• Administrators

We just have finished our working day, and we decided to update the server in some days. After that we will write changelog include new updates. Don't afraid i remember about this. :)

P.S. to write changelog we need to spend the whole working day, it is not so easy as you think.

• Like 2

We just have finished our working day, and we decided to update the server in some days. After that we will write changelog include new updates. Don't afraid i remember about this. :)

P.S. to write changelog we need to spend the whole working day.

Zeox our hero

P.S. to write changelog we need to spend the whole working day.

Dat facepalm moment when u know changelog doesn't take longer than 30 mins to write, but u buy the sh!t anyway, for good luck, I guess.

P.S. to write changelog we need to spend the whole working day, it is not so easy as you think.

/Salute

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/8/8d/Salute.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140501083803

• Game Masters

Nice we will wait then :)

• Administrators
Dat facepalm moment when u know changelog doesn't take longer than 30 mins to write, but u buy the sh!t anyway, for good luck, I guess.

It is hard and long process. We need to check many pages from our repositories (usually it's more then 300 commits per month), translate from english to russian because all commits description in english and just after that start making it.

It is hard and long process. We need to check many pages from our repositories (usually it's more then 300 commits per month)' date=' translate from english to russian because all commits description in english and just after that start making it.[/quote']

Can you check your private messages please and get back to me ^_^

HELLO CAN U EXTEND THE SEASON?

I just want to say something about: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173212

The topic is closed but, I just received a request inside the game to customize my character, the problem is now solved, SPASIBA

• Game Masters
I just want to say something about: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173212

The topic is closed but, I just received a request inside the game to customize my character, the problem is now solved, SPASIBA

I recieved also a request to customize my char today but I never donated for pandawow so I wonder how I got this?

Also,I never purchase it from website

Edited by Jegerm

I recieved also a request to customize my char today but I never donated for pandawow so I wonder how I got this?

Also,I never purchase it from website

Hmm, I though it was only for me, since only that bugged character who got it and none of my other characters got anything :nea:

Anyhow, it's good to get free stuff right? why not? :D

• Game Masters
Hmm, I though it was only for me, since only that bugged character who got it and none of my other characters got anything :nea:

Anyhow, it's good to get free stuff right? why not? :D

I got 4 pandawow accounts and only 2 of my accounts got that customize character thing so I guess it's not for whole server and not everyone got free customize char

Well,sure it's cool to get free stuff but I'd rather to get refund if it's possible because I want to buy character :D

• Game Masters
Okay, today in the morning we had an update. But changelog will be in the ~13th of June, as Juster has said. Because he write changelog one per 2 months.

Can you give me an answer on my question about "free char customize" you gave us today in my previous post on this topic and if it's possible to get refund because I don't really need it

Kroz Yeah you was right :)

Okay' date=' today in the morning we had an update. But changelog will be in the ~13th of June, as Juster has said. Because he write changelog one per 2 months.[/quote']

It should be every month but w/e lazy juster

It should be every month but w/e lazy juster

I remember once he said on Thursday :D

Btw, he said now and then edited his post to June, but that's fine, we gonna keep waiting, because that's the only thing we can do; WAIT!

The cross-realm lag is crucial :@

I remember once he said on Thursday

Btw, he said now and then edited his post to June, but that's fine, we gonna keep waiting, because that's the only thing we can do; WAIT!

The cross-realm lag is crucial :@

I`ll see you in the afterlife with all this waiting.... ^_^

I`ll see you in the afterlife with all this waiting.... ^_^

hahaha, if we do something different, Zeox might go away just like Juster did and then we end up doing nothing here!

at least, Zeox is talking with us nicely/politely :D

Zeox, cross realm is rebooting every few minutes!!!!

Look what Juster said:

We don't have problems, it's just disconnects after some fixes, will be fixed in next few weeks, it's normal. Just 0-2 disconnects per day.

1. It has been months not weeks.

2. It's more than 0-2 restarts per day.

I understand that you guys are implementing the fixes, but this is wasting our time and effort! Why don't you guys go back to the old system, restarts on 9:00 A.M. GMT+3?

Please consider doing something to change this :D