Maelstrom Weapon proc chance reduced during last fixes?

Armarini

Realm: x100

During today's SoO raid (20.05.2016) I noticed that the proc chance of Maelstrom Weapon ( http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=51530/maelstrom-weapon ) has been greatly reduced.

I don't really have a prove since I don't have a video of how it was before but there are definitely way less procs than before (meaning ~2 days ago).

It appears to only proc from autoattacks and does not proc at all from windfury attacks or stormstrike/lavalash. As it says in the tooltip, every time you deal melee damage you have a chance to get the proc. This meant if you were very lucky, you could get 4-5 stacks from casting one http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=17364/stormstrike (2 from the stromstrike attacks and 2-3 from a potential windfury proc).

However now, if you are very very lucky, you get 1 proc from casting Stormstrike because of an autoattack or so... This is just rediculous and makes the enhancement class unreliable and basically worthless in PvP (also deals way less dmg in PvE).

I'd rate it 8/10 important because it does represent a significant damage reduction, since a lot of dmg comes from instant-lightningbolts and ele-blasts that now have to be hardcasted or just omitted.

Edited by Armarini
  • Like 1
I definetly agree, before the last Fix u where able to use an Unleash Elements + Ele Blast after a usual rotation (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=73680/unleash-elements + http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=117014/elemental-blast) now you cant. It Takes way to long to deal damage as enhance, same goes for healing, since you wont get any instant casts of Healing Surge (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=8004/healing-surge)
  • Like 2
What exactly is missing? I can't really post a screenshot because it doesn't show any information that would help o.O

1. maelstorm weapon

2. Description of the problem:>>>>this doesnt work BECAUSE

3.How it must work. >>>> it should proc when blabla blablalb

5.Realm (x100),

6.Priority of the problem. (1-10)

+ some proofs , calculations aka formulas

bro you must be srsly retarded when u are not gonna understand this

if u trully want to fix this you need to prove and add all procs names , chances , links etc, im telling u they will fix it asap when u give them all info.

Edited by Stayfjurt
  • Game Masters
What exactly is missing? I can't really post a screenshot because it doesn't show any information that would help o.O

Yea pretty much what Stayfjurt said

Also this report is going to get denied because as you state above you don't have any proofs for this bug and if admins/devs don't see an actual proof at report they simply deny it

1. Maelstrom weapon was included in the original post

2. the description was also included (only procs randomly/only from auto attacks while it should be able to proc every time you deal melee dmg --> e.g. windfury)

3. added this also you could just read the tooltip of maelstrom weapon which was included in the first sentence

4. "today's raid"--> read the date of posting

5. Added this now, thanks for reminding

6. Priority was included in the description as well...

Did you even read my post before writing aggressive posts?

And I (and I hope the moderators here as well) would appreciate if you could keep a friendly tone without throwing insults or hateful comments around.

But just for you I elaborated on the problem a bit to make it clearer.

• Game Masters
1. Maelstrom weapon was included in the original post

2. the description was also included (only procs randomly/only from auto attacks while it should be able to proc every time you deal melee dmg --> e.g. windfury)

3. added this also you could just read the tooltip of maelstrom weapon which was included in the first sentence

4. "today's raid"--> read the date of posting

5. Added this now, thanks for reminding

6. Priority was included in the description as well...

Did you even read my post before writing aggressive posts?

And I (and I hope the moderators here as well) would appreciate if you could keep a friendly tone without throwing insults or hateful comments around.

But just for you I elaborated on the problem a bit to make it clearer.

Still proof is missing on your report and format isn't completely right if you want just check my previous posts..Anyway good luck with report but I think it is going to get denied for the reasons I said above.

Just trying to help peace

Edited by Jegerm
man are u blind ?? where are NUMBERS . it must be in order

3. etc..

It doesn't have to be in the order.

It was an example how it should look like.

And numbers aren't important @ all.

Also, watch your language.

Edited by Weegee
  • Like 2