Pve nerf

/facepalm

PvE items are never going be scaled down in world PvP like they are scaled down in Arenas / Bg's (Because that's how blizzard intended it to be)

Ofc if you are facing a player with PvE gear equipped and you have PvP gear equipped you will deal a lot of damage to him in World PvP because he the player doesn't have Resilience, and vice versa because PvE items have more stats + Different effects.

So there's no point in asking for PvE items to be nerfed in World PvP because then World PvP it wouldn't differ than Arenas / Bg's. (If the items were to scale down in WPvP)

Some items are broken, and some aren't, that's why people can risk to lose some Resilience to gain an advantage over others e.g (PvE trinket which reduces your CD for agility users)

- - - Updated - - -

My intention, was to ask people what they thought about that topic, what I basically wrote and you didn't read.

Ok so me for example, I have to accept that rogues hit me 500k because pve trinkets are broken? That's what you say?

Nice server then. Then you guys ask why people leave.

They will eventually be fixed if something is actually broken.

And they can leave the server if they wish, it will be the same on other servers *Because it's an PvE item and it can be used in World PvP considering that the item works correctly*

But they shouldn't be able to hit you for 500k, the bug will be fixed in due time http://forums.fuwanovel.net/uploads/emoticons/default_kappa.png

That was exactly what I wanted, thank you for telling me :heart:

haha, you're most welcome :D

anyways, check this out too:

and maybe you should now talk with Blizzard about this, good luck though :D