Extend the season?

Repitchx

Was just wondering if you guys could extend the season by a month. I'd like this cause for the past 2-3 months the server has been very laggy and unplayable. The ladder was dominated by dot comps. The lag favored totally every lock & boomy team.

So I think it'd only be fair to extend it by a month

Tell me what you think =)

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 5

yea do it.... i mean it's no effort even and brackets got ebola with BM hunters,cross-lag and there are alot of scripting kids in the ladder (you know who)

dont say his name.... you-know-who... VOLDEMORT. jk diabloque

4Head

Was just wondering if you guys could extend the season by a month. I'd like this cause for the past 2-3 months the server has been very laggy and unplayable. The ladder was dominated by dot comps. The lag favored totally every lock & boomy team.

So I think it'd only be fair to extend it by a month

Tell me what you think =)

I think they should read bug tracker and start fixing bugs from last year or olders.

This is a perfect example of bug from past year and example of how they didn't take any effort on fixing it: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=157497 this is from 2015... (i took this bug as an example, there are more like this one.)

Edited by David123

I think they should read bug tracker and start fixing bugs from last year to olders.

This is a perfect example of bug from past year and example of how they didn't take any effort on fixing it: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=157497 this is from 2015... (i took this bug as an example, there are more like this one.)

ye of course, but they're already fixing stuff (slowly i guess). i just want 30 more days as it was completely unfair.

what do you mean boomy teams?

i think u mean BM hunters right?

there are barely any good Boomers on high rating

Are you joking with me? Every dot comp had the advantage. Aff Lock, Boomy, Spriest, DK, and yeah, BM Hunter. You can not say the lag did not favour dot cleaves, cause it clearly did.

Just wizards were raping everyone with this lag. But BM were dumb as hell. Wizards + hunter = win =)

No not really the only teams that are high are pretty much the TSGS and the BM hunters there are barely any high dot cleaves

cause people dont play them. everyone knows that if theres lots of lag, the dotter has the upper hand. let's say you have dark soul dots on a target in opener then the server starts to lag for 20 sec straight. yeah, that's not broken xD.

people queue just weird comps cause of pwow bugs, not cause of the lag.

• Game Masters
funny fact

Admins cant show their faces here to respond the arena season petition, bug reports or even report a player section. But they have time to do a mass ban on forums. Whats the logic?

GM's and moderators do the bans

• Game Masters
Well i disagree ' date=' because at s1 i lost my glad due to the extend .... (holydays)[/quote']

Now at least they have an excuse to extend the season cuz in previous months arenas/bg were lagging