Extend the season?

Repitchx

if they don't extend it (which requires them to do absolutely nothing)...... I dunno just seems pointless to all the gladiators which will lose their title after a short peroid of time etc. And alot of undeserved scrubs sit on high rating gained from bugs and lags

if they don't extend it (which requires them to do absolutely nothing)...... I dunno just seems pointless to all the gladiators which will lose their title after a short peroid of time etc. And alot of undeserved scrubs sit on high rating gained from bugs and lags

blaston one shoted every one , yeah he gained rating from bugs and lags LOL

• Administrators
Well, I think they took it as an advantage, you gave them a reason for going slow/easy haha, but anyways congratulations on extending the season.

Doesn't matter ,as i've already said:

This time (for 3rd season) i will handle it by myself. So you will receive titles,mounts etc in the nearest time after season ending.
  • Like 1

Is that a new thing now ? Getting girls from google as profile pic to proof anything ?

Roflmao why it doesn't wonder me that especially machmollo and worstworld are doing that

inb4 fanboy respond from mercit that faggot 1.5 french player.

Is that a new thing now ? Getting girls from google as profile pic to proof anything ?

Roflmao why it doesn't wonder me that especially machmollo and worstworld are doing that

You make 1000 forum accounts because they keep getting banned cuz of your toxicity.

Who's the faggot here?

do i have to link my retail account to you again, post retail screenshots again? get any retail title before trashtalking some one here. u r just nothing without bugs (wont even mention wintrade accusations)