Extend the season?

Repitchx

Is that a new thing now ? Getting girls from google as profile pic to proof anything ?

Roflmao why it doesn't wonder me that especially machmollo and worstworld are doing that

inb4 fanboy respond from mercit that faggot 1.5 french player.

Excuse me? After watching you flaming like a stupid in game, didnt thought that could be possible to see that youre flaming here too. Players like you doesnt deserve respect here. Get your "gay teamplay squad"and get out from here. Anyways its an "avatar", not a selfie picture, i can put what i prefer to, since doesnt break forum rules, as i saw, you got banned more than sadmana breaking forum rules and disrespecting administrators.

Is that a new thing now ? Getting girls from google as profile pic to proof anything ?

Roflmao why it doesn't wonder me that especially machmollo and worstworld are doing that

Stop acting like toxic you being nazi with everybody. African.

Edited by Machmollox
Fix a wrong word

ofc you markzxy are just a fucking blond gay , your mother, father, headhunter are just where you can't think they are. please don't be stupid like you can't be more than you are.