WTS pve geared DK

Cogman

WTS 567 ilvl Blood deathknight and 556 frost DK it does not have many tmogs it has a yellow one and Challenge mode gear with donated tabards and misc items.

It has Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing for proffesions.

Here is his armory http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-1-5750192.html

Price is 1500+tax so 1650 is the price with tax.

http://imgur.com/a/CpEd7 Here is the Tmogs it has.

It isnt Overpriced its average price for a full pve geared character if anything its underpriced people are paying 2-3k for full pve chars.

My last intend would be to dissapoint you, but people sell full pvp pve chars with CM for min price sometimes. Same goes for 3 spec classes. I once bought 550/570 dk with cm who had 60k conq points for min price. People are desesperate.

What i am trying to say is, you'll have a hard time selling that dk for more than 800+tax.

My last intend would be to dissapoint you, but people sell full pvp pve chars with CM for min price sometimes. Same goes for 3 spec classes. I once bought 550/570 dk with cm who had 60k conq points for min price. People are desesperate.

What i am trying to say is, you'll have a hard time selling that dk for more than 800+tax.

I hate to dissapoint you but this post is in the X100 section so pricing is very different mate.

Yeah, I bought a Orc DK with CM set, 2 donor mounts, 5 donor weapons, including Shadowmourne and the 3 Gladiator Tabards for 990. Both full PvP and PvE.

And a Night Elf Druid with CM, 550 all specs and full PvE in Boomy and Feral for 1k.

On x100.

• Game Masters

If his PvE items are 4/4 he can sell it like 2k+ bonuses .I remember someone /w me when I was with my paladin and he asked me if I have 4/4 PvE items and he offered me 2.5k bonuses but unfortunately I hadn't any PvE item full upgraded :(

Anyway,best of luck with you Cogman