I got scammed, Need fast help.

I got scammed on my account. He wanted buy my account with paypal, I changed my email to his one then he changed password and quit the skype call. And now i dont have my account anymore. I got many screenshots and proofs if need.

Need fast help!

Please... Thanks

Ur a gm? Maybe u can look to the logs, and give my account back. I got like literly everything on it. I spend 1 or 2 years to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we contact maybe, on skype or whatever. I can show u all proofs. And i am still logged in my control panel account. I refresh to dont get logout so u can see its mine account. Need fast help man please

My skype Erik-329

Ur a gm? Maybe u can look to the logs' date=' and give my account back. I got like literly everything on it. I spend 1 or 2 years to it.[/quote']

Not possible as you personally gave him your information and made your account unsecured.

Ur a gm? Maybe u can look to the logs, and give my account back. I got like literly everything on it. I spend 1 or 2 years to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we contact maybe, on skype or whatever. I can show u all proofs. And i am still logged in my control panel account. I refresh to dont get logout so u can see its mine account. Need fast help man please

My skype Erik-329

Bro first of all Cogman isn't a GM or any staff member. 2nd of all he is right, EVERYTHING that happens to YOUR account is fully in your responsibility. You shouldn't have trusted the guy and gave him your account information.

Don't give your skype randomly like that jesus christ ..

This game should be +16y/o ...

- - - Updated - - -

As a rule, if the game account gets hacked, it is the account owner’s fault. Follow the few simple rules and your account will never be hacked, and characters won’t stolen.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=97027

He's not a GM.

And since you're the one who gave your account information, then as he said: admins won't help you.

You didn't even follow the format of reporting such incidence! and don't bother doing it, rules are clear, you won't get helped!

Plus, I can't believe that such scams still occur in 2016, I though people have become more aware of such things!

RIP

Well i didnt know that, then I would say give my account back and ban for 30 days i dont mind, but i just dont like to get scammed.

You should have read the rules. > http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=97027

And as you personally gave him your information and got scammed it is your fault and we cannot help you with this.

Next time don't share your account with the people which you don't know. (If you don't want to get Scammed again)

And it is clearly said there

As a rule, if the game account gets hacked, it is the account owner’s fault. Follow the few simple rules and your account will never be hacked, and characters won’t be stolen.

Edited by Weegee