Rewards for third season of arena

Liquidcityx

Hello Technical Support, GM´s , Admin´s and players from pandawow,

i wont make a long post , its more of a simple question. For last season ( season 2 ) the titles was given after checking the logs of arena and unfortunately that happened only 2 months after the season ended, so basically people had to wait 2 months for their rewards ( titles , bonuses , mounts), to be honest i dont think it needs to take so much time to check the logs , so my question is how long will it take for season 3 (current season which ends 01.06.2016 ) to check the logs of arena and give players their rewards, just curious.. would be great if some gm or admin could answer here,

thanks for taking your time, best regards

:popcorn:

• Game Masters

First of all,I don't think so that arena season 3 will end at 1/6/2016 because they delivered titles too late as you said above and admins are aware of the issues we have in the current season,I am talking for lag in cross realm

Honestly,it takes literally few mins to check if a player who is in the first places in ladder if he/she wintraded or no.As I know only first 20 players in ladder (2s and 3s) get rewarded so I believe that they can give out titles in 24 hours after season ends

extend the season at least a month or two. bad players that got carried by the lag wants it to end 1/6 and good players want it to end later.

Disagreed , bad players? carried by lags? who got carried by lags, the only thing that people got carried by this season are bm hunters, but as you can see as the best example Aphaeleon AKA. Somerset cant push his rating any further since bm got fixxed ( dropped from 2820 to currently 2660 lmao , and was telling people so hard that bm isnt bugged and instead it got fixxed this season :D i mean he said it´s fixxed when it was actually bugged, so its ok. And also season wont be extended , i chatted with gm and every season from now on will go exactly 3 months

ah ok already got my answer, you can close the thread

Neff

Игровой Мастер (PandaWoW Fun), Тестер PandaWoW

Aug 2013

Say thanks

Received thanks: 723 (messages: 414).

Re: Hello neff got a question to you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidcityx

Hello Neff,

Thanks for taking you time to read this message, i got only one simple question . Do you know if the test on logs of the arena for the current season will take again 2 months like for last season or it will be faster . I ask that because im on my way to push gladiator or rank 1 gladiator and me and my mate wanted to know how long it takes this tame until we actually can get the title. Would be awesome if you would answer me . Thx and have a nice weekend !

/ Kazutto / Liquidcityx

Hello.

I don't know, you need to ask about this Zeox or Juster. But i think, it will be faster.

DAMN!!!

People whine about arenas every second, if you guys did the same with bugs, we could have 99% of the bugs fixed by now, you need to redirect your energy for something else.

However, here's my analysis for the current arena season:

1. It's not going to end by the time it should be

Reason: everything here takes more time than it should.

2. They don't even bother about restring our conquest points cap, so the same goes for this.

3. Rewards will take a long time and you guys will cry more than ever about it.

4. Juster is so busy that he doesn't show up anymore, Zeox is somewhat mad about this, he said:

About changelog - i will ask Juster about this today, because changelogs - his work.

As we can see, the work is split between them and Zeox is doing more than it is planned for.

5. Zeox is doing most of things here: (notice that he's the only one still talk with us)

i had been main PVP (spell/talents/mechanic) developer and the main part of all fixes for PVP had done by me on Pandawow. Now i do the same things on WOD.

So, with all these reasons (I think I forgot some) we conclude that, arena season will not end on its time, and the rewards won't be given with-in a short time :)

Disagreed , bad players? carried by lags? who got carried by lags, the only thing that people got carried by this season are bm hunters, but as you can see as the best example Aphaeleon AKA. Somerset cant push his rating any further since bm got fixxed ( dropped from 2820 to currently 2660 lmao , and was telling people so hard that bm isnt bugged and instead it got fixxed this season :D i mean he said it´s fixxed when it was actually bugged, so its ok. And also season wont be extended , i chatted with gm and every season from now on will go exactly 3 months

bm hunters

aff locks (not all)

dks

fuck it. wizards in general (mostly dot cleaves)

so ye