account hacked + character deleted

A while ago my account was hacked and I lost one of my characters, I tried to get it back through the website but the person who got into my account had made a bunch of characters just so I could not use the restore option. Please help, thanks

• Game Masters

Follow this format:

1. Account name, which has been stolen

2. The realm (x10/x100/Fun)

3. Nickname(s) of your stolen character(s)

4. E-mail, which was registered by above account

5. The time of your last visit to the game. Write seperate dates and time for each account / character

6. Your IP-address

► If it has changed, please indicate this.

► If it is dynamic, then indicate the range of change ip (check it out, you can use the site http://2ip.ru/whois/ or in any other way accessible to you).

7. Nicks of people who can attest to the fact that you are the owner of the stolen account / character

8. evidence: screenshots of the stolen character(s), common data that you think could help us (date of purchase items, characters, any services from CP etc.)

► If you attach as evidence of a shopping list of items from CP, then you also need to add a link to the items from http://wowhead.com/

9. If you have another accounts on our server, indicate them and 1-2 characters on them

10. A detailed description of the problem

• Like 1

okay i will do that

- - - Updated - - -

jegermaister,

1. Account: Odinbull1

2. The realm: FUN

3. Nickname(s) of your stolen character(s): Demolol

4. E-mail, which was registered by above account: wowcraft155@gmail.com

5. The time of your last visit to the game. Write seperate dates and time for each account / character: it has been a while since my last login, I can't remember.

6. Your IP-address: 73.49.253.207

7. Nicks of people who can attest to the fact that you are the owner of the stolen account / character

8. evidence: screenshots of the stolen character(s), common data that you think could help us (date of purchase items, characters, any services from CP etc.): I just know I have mostly grevious but I also have some prideful. It is an Undead Warlock that has had a race change a little before it was hacked.

9. If you have another accounts on our server, indicate them and 1-2 characters on them: Demolol (Proccess)(Trapgodx) Odinbull (Fistingkidz)(Combats)

10. A detailed description of the problem: I was hacked a few weeks after the server updated to 5.4.8 and someone went in and made a bunch of characters so I could not get it back through the website restore feature

Edited by demolol

Someone getting hacked on a private server is nonsense.

An actual hacker which can hack into someones account (Without getting your info about it what so ever)

He wouldn't waste his time doing it on a private server, esp not on the account with characters which have Low gear like yours.

So you just got scammed by your friend or by the person whom you shared your account with.