Suggestion

Edina

The pvp is unbalanced because of the cross server. I'd suggest you to remove it,otherwise you'll lose more players, you'd already lost a lot of players. The players from the fun realm has some advantages than the x100 players.

Don't ask me to explain the diferences, you know them very well. Good job :) played on this server for 3 years, you're ruinning it, sadly. Also, the orbs from arenas removes the stealth buff from classes, and that's not the way it works, wowhead says it clear "doesn't remove stealth". Thank you for ruinning the only server i enjoy playing on.

Edit: And it kicks people off battlegrounds because "there's no connection to the cross server". remove it, really.

Edited by Edina

1. fix cross-realm, dont remove it (doesnt really matter, they will never remove it)

2. ye they lost many players and will lose even more if they wont change it

3. ye fun has an advantage over x100 players. but i'd rather have that than 0 queues xD

4. the eye from arena should remove stealth. but the bug is that you can't get them with vanish. also, eyes are spawning at the wrong place (check the report i made: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=180557 )

Edited by Repitchx

Sorry i meant it breaks stealth, check http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=34709/shadow-sight.

says:

Aura cannot be cancelled

Does not break stealth

Starts ticking at aura application

ye i know what you meant.

just cause its not in the description doesnt mean it shouldnt get u out. trust me. some spells has a hidden description.

does it say that if i vanish a cc at the perfect time i will not be cc'd? no it doesnt. but you can vanish stormbolt/DB/Fear/scatter shot etc.

does it say that battle fatigue should instantly tick in if i enter a duel/bg/arena? no it doesnt. it only says "dealing damage to another player in battle causes them to receive 60% less healing."

does it say that fear/hex should break after 5-10% hp?

does it say that ring of frost should instantly ring some1 with pom up? no. it has a 2 sec arming period (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_Frost)

^some hidden descriptions for people that dont know what im talking about. :P

Edited by Repitchx

Yea however, i got kicked enough times when i was winning the bg, because "there is no connection to the cross-server", fuck the cross server, i'm out. You're losing a lot of players pandawow, don't complain, look at yourself what you're becoming. Bye.

edit: Well, on retail it doesn't remove it. :) it was working as intended back then, but they screwed up everything. Fine pandawow, look at yourself dying. :)

Edited by Edina

• Game Masters
Yes it is but it's unbalanced and causes bugs like "there is no connection to the cross-server" and screwes up games.

Yeah as regards the unbalance you state above I agree it's pretty unfair for x100 players to fight ppl from Fun realm but as Rep said we all get way faster queues with cross realm.Now for "there is no connection to the cross-server" issue as I said above if developers fix 100% cross realm all this disconnect and lags issues will no longer exist

So let's hope that some day they will fix cross-server 100% instead of removing it