This is not funny anymore.

Do you guys have on ur dirty mind to nerf the rogues ? With this tempo u got this server will fall down fix ur bugs guys..Rogues need nerf..Eviscerate do 300K this is not funny anymore fix buggs , don't sleep..i don't want to insult Administrators and Supporters but this took a long time..
I totally agree with this, rogues in pandawow are indeed doing way too more damage than they should, even for pandawow standards,its just not acceptable while you got trinket cd you get literally 1 opener and thats it,please pandawow staff, wake up because youre loosing people because of your rogues, already few people i knew left because of rogues, its not acceptable...think about it and tell me was rogues really was ment to do 200-230k crits with all the mobility and stuns overall cc they have? no...please fix cause its going too far.
  • Game Masters
I totally agree with this, rogues in pandawow are indeed doing way too more damage than they should, even for pandawow standards,its just not acceptable while you got trinket cd you get literally 1 opener and thats it,please pandawow staff, wake up because youre loosing people because of your rogues, already few people i knew left because of rogues, its not acceptable...think about it and tell me was rogues really was ment to do 200-230k crits with all the mobility and stuns overall cc they have? no...please fix cause its going too far.

Soon or late this report is going to get denied because there is no format and author didn't provide any proofs for the bug

deni deni deni...forums...just get ingame and see for yourself if you want a proof, or simply open youtube watch their damage no more than 140k and then log ingame ask some rogue to show you damage and enjoy dying for 3 seconds..bah

- - - Updated - - -

youll fix them rogues when everyone starts complaining with right threads lets see how ull answer or simply when you start loosing more and more people, i play everyday for several hours ive seen ppl complaining people quiting the server and others just giving up and go for pve cause of that...i hope youll loose shit loads of people so maybe then ull actually start care

i dont say check every single small detail, im saying like the biggest server problem atm - the rogues, they need to check them and belive me it will be a huge relief for the server, even youll have your people back probably who knows, just check the canser rogues cause they are the biggest problem right now, i wont mention hunters and warriors, i wont start, just frekin rogues dude...
  • Developers

In world pvp they are have pve trinkets, so yes, it's possible for 300k eviscerate or even more.

In BG/arena i never seen a 300k crits.

And eviscerate deals the same damage as wowhead formula, i test it on a dummy.

"rogues are the biggest problem of the server right now" . LAUGHING MY FING ASS OFF . YOU are a problem for pandawow for making useless reports.

ofc you would get oneshotted in gurubashi the aidsland by random rogues, what did you expect .............

• Like 1