The Cross server.

Weegee

As the title says i just wanted to ask a question to the Administration.

When will the cross-server DC be fixed because it intends to crash mid BG and mid Arena.

And obviously it pisses a lot of people off (Since i can see the rage in the English channel)

In my opinion it should be taken care of as soon as possible.

• Like 1

We don't have problems, it's just disconnects after some fixes, will be fixed in next few weeks, it's normal. Just 0-2 disconnects per day.

We know about problems on cross server. We've already checked it. It's problems of data center, already trying to solve it.

Since the start of cross-realm it hasn't been stable yet, I suggest that it get removed and each realm queue on its own server!

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2015/gifs/mad-men-don.w529.h352.gif

• Like 1

It's too late to get rid of cross-realm now.

Everyone who used to PvP on x100 has moved to FUN now; if we remove cross-realm, there will literally be no arena queues.

Nothing is ever late unless you're dead!!!

You said that they moved to FUN realm, then they should come back if it's removed, easy!

Did you see the last season scores? only 2 players from x100 got rewards, FUN realm is not equal to x100 and x1; it's completely unfair. :mad:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kroz

Did you see the last season scores? only 2 players from x100 got rewards, FUN realm is not equal to x100 and x1; it's completely unfair. :mad:

No.. PvP people are only in xfun because they don't wanna level. How dumb asf are you?

• Like 1

Yeah admins are already aware of this issue but the best thing we can do is to wait

I despise these types of response, so please, keep it quiet. This is the last thing we want as respond.

• Like 1

• Game Masters
I despise these types of response, so please, keep it quiet. This is the last thing we want as respond.

I am not allowed to say what I believe oh srsly how immature u can be?Also,I am realist and I know what to expect from pandawow staff

I am not allowed to say what I believe oh srsly how immature u can be?Also,I am realist and I know what to expect from pandawow staff

I'm just being honest at this point. The only thing I want to see is "Fixed, have fun", no matter if it takes days... dont really need comments such as "working on it" for reassurance. Its pointless to say it if they dont even give u ET of waiting at all.

• Administrators
Cross server won't be disabled. It will work. We have already done some fixes to it , that should fix network problems that we have at the moment (the reason of disconnects). We're going to update cross-server on friday.

Cross server won't be disabled. It will work. We have already done some fixes to it , that should fix network problems that we have at the moment (the reason of disconnects). We're going to update cross-server on friday.

Were those network fixes applied already and if so, it means we can't dc anymore, but we can lag in cross frequently as we do now? Or cross will be completely updated (fixed) on friday?

Typical post farmer, what do you expect?

How do you think he has all these numbers next to his "Posts: XYZ"

I would bet with my money that he wants to become a part of the staff, and the requirements are to be active in forums, so he chinese-post farms with useless fucking bullshit comments. Honestly, i'd torture him slowly as possible if i fucking saw his rat face, till the last drop of blood. Then shove chopsticks to his penis hole.

(Same for Kroz le fucking soulless muslim son of a bitch who also post farms with useless bullshit.)

No.. PvP people are only in xfun because they don't wanna level. How dumb asf are you?

on fun realm I do 21m dmg as griev shadow priest in short bg(with self buffs,I always remove buffs as shadow priest)(impossible to happen in x100),it sounds stupid and retarded,but I'm 100% sure that every class is more op in fun realm than x100 somehow.I don't see logic to do 130k eviscerate without buffs and flasks as griev rogue in fun realm,but I do 110k eviscerate as prideful rogue( I did tests) and it's only one example,I won't talk about that tyrannical resto druid played until 80% dampening which is so legit maybe.

because they don't wanna level.

Half the players who moved to fun realm were full gears(I'm talking to the PVP dedicated players) and had more than 1 full gear chars like Neiko..he had 456798 full gear warrs,but he went in fun realm lol(just example) it sounds absurd or funny or ridiculous,but I'm sure fun realm has more bugs than x100.it's like that bug when warrs do random 130ks,idk what exactly is bugged in fun realm,but everything is so op in fun realm,x100 is dead..only noobs there,but fun is buggy as shit

Edited by gucci

• Game Masters
Typical post farmer, what do you expect?

How do you think he has all these numbers next to his "Posts: XYZ"

I would bet with my money that he wants to become a part of the staff, and the requirements are to be active in forums, so he chinese-post farms with useless fucking bullshit comments. Honestly, i'd torture him slowly as possible if i fucking saw his rat face, till the last drop of blood. Then shove chopsticks to his penis hole.

(Same for Kroz le fucking soulless muslim son of a bitch who also post farms with useless bullshit.)

I don't know what to say...u got me cheers u are so smart and yeah to be honest I don't want to saw u my "rat face" cuz u will have nightmares I am too ungly sorry.

Once again gj u got me

Keyboard warriors...

I just dont understand why they cant keep us updated.

They even said they will announce updates (Not in this case), or bug fixes (they fix bugs, but dont put the in fixed section at all), yet I dont see any info updates regarding bugs & sh!t.

OKay... :)

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/15/16/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-1779-1405455923-34.gif

on fun realm I do 21m dmg as griev shadow priest in short bg(with self buffs,I always remove buffs as shadow priest)(impossible to happen in x100),it sounds stupid and retarded,but I'm 100% sure that every class is more op in fun realm than x100 somehow.I don't see logic to do 130k eviscerate without buffs and flasks as griev rogue in fun realm,but I do 110k eviscerate as prideful rogue( I did tests) and it's only one example,I won't talk about that tyrannical resto druid played until 80% dampening which is so legit maybe.

Half the players who moved to fun realm were full gears(I'm talking to the PVP dedicated players) and had more than 1 full gear chars like Neiko..he had 456798 full gear warrs,but he went in fun realm lol(just example) it sounds absurd or funny or ridiculous,but I'm sure fun realm has more bugs than x100.it's like that bug when warrs do random 130ks,idk what exactly is bugged in fun realm,but everything is so op in fun realm,x100 is dead..only noobs there,but fun is buggy as shit

I'm literally out of words because of you.. Jesus, you do know. That if Pandawow WOULD make this difference in the core by setting up 2 layer realms, and then applying 1 good fix to x100 ( Which would be BM hunt dmg fix ) And then not apply it to xfun, that would make it TOO obvious. If THIS would happen, but reverse realm applying, there would be close to NOTHING any PvP there, because xfun is already "bombarded" With it. I don't get how you can get into characterstical class details and stats, since its benefitial in BG nonetheless. If you apply 1 bug in 1 realm and not apply it in, then expect it to be working in the 3rd realm. You're out of your mind.

Xfun is mostly populated by PvP because it's fast gearing, everything as PvP is laid to you and nearly takes no effort to get everything. Complete opposite in x100. Try to take a thought what FUN realm and blizzlike realm is, and try to compare it.

I'm literally out of words because of you.. Jesus, you do know. That if Pandawow WOULD make this difference in the core by setting up 2 layer realms, and then applying 1 good fix to x100 ( Which would be BM hunt dmg fix ) And then not apply it to xfun, that would make it TOO obvious. If THIS would happen, but reverse realm applying, there would be close to NOTHING any PvP there, because xfun is already "bombarded" With it. I don't get how you can get into characterstical class details and stats, since its benefitial in BG nonetheless. If you apply 1 bug in 1 realm and not apply it in, then expect it to be working in the 3rd realm. You're out of your mind.

Xfun is mostly populated by PvP because it's fast gearing, everything as PvP is laid to you and nearly takes no effort to get everything. Complete opposite in x100. Try to take a thought what FUN realm and blizzlike realm is, and try to compare it.

actually it's obvious,because everybody is in fun realm,it's nice excuse that ppl don't lvl really,but for me that's not 100% true especially for the pvp players lol,it's obvious and i'm not the only one who thinks like that,you are trying to make excuses like Neiko did when he was reported for PQR when he did perfect slow in the last part of second like poodsxy and he says it's skill,like poodsxy did?so they are EQUALLY SKILLED,because they did the SAME slow in timing? nvm it's other subject,just to tell you it's 50/50 ,because it's really true some ppl are there,because of lvling,but it's not the only reason :)

Edited by gucci

fucking kidding me? people actually think people do more damage on fun? i've played on both and it's just the same. such horse shit when people say the opposite.

only difference with fun and x100 is that on fun u start with gear, you have gems, enchants and glyphs. you even have potions and food to do more damage. but u have nothing else.

why dont i play on x100 anymore? cause its dead. everyone left. during s1 it was pretty good with all the players and i had fun cause of world pvp. now no one plays there and i know why xD.

why do you think people won't play on w*****e? their server is WAAAAY more stable and less buggy. want to know why? cause you have to level, have to farm all mats to gear up.

i asked some ppl on retail and they wanted to try it out only if they start with decent gear. dont you see? people fucking hate leveling, people want only to pvp.

fucking kidding me? people actually think people do more damage on fun? i've played on both and it's just the same. such horse shit when people say the opposite.

only difference with fun and x100 is that on fun u start with gear, you have gems, enchants and glyphs. you even have potions and food to do more damage. but u have nothing else.

why dont i play on x100 anymore? cause its dead. everyone left. during s1 it was pretty good with all the players and i had fun cause of world pvp. now no one plays there and i know why xD.

why do you think people won't play on w*****e? their server is WAAAAY more stable and less buggy. want to know why? cause you have to level, have to farm all mats to gear up.

i asked some ppl on retail and they wanted to try it out only if they start with decent gear. dont you see? people fucking hate leveling, people want only to pvp.

What's the point of leveling anyway... if quests are broken af?

What's the point of leveling anyway... if quests are broken af?

since when you need quests for x100 realm? nvm

@ratpitchx i remember how ppl talked that game is boring without leveling and now half of the server just changed the mind and migrated there,because they are lazy to spend 2 hours for leveling lol

so suddenly everyone moved to fun realm,because of leveling?...wow it's interesting how half of the server suddenly decided to move to fun realm,because of leveling

not just "suddenly". always been like that. people bought me toons on x100. "fun players do more dmg" is just an excuse.

yes,you sold your rogue,because to move to fun realm probably or maybe I'm wrong,it's just surprising that half of the high ranked players had more than 1 chars and they moved to fun realm,because of leveling ,but the cahrs were full geared and 90 lvl lol #suchlogic