How to deal with GM and moderator power abuser?

Evilgoddess

• Game Masters
Thank you for replying on a topic that was created by some mindless dumbass, it clearly shows that how mature you are.

Try to not take pandawow community srsly because some ppl are exactly like Nemifest

A-Salam Alikom brother,

It doesn't matter, staff team will defend themselves and each-other till death.

Many players reported staff members in the past, and no fair action was implemented. :D

Wa-Alaikum-Salaam brother Kroz.

Try to not take pandawow community srsly because some ppl are exactly like Nemifest

A-Salam Alikom brother,

It doesn't matter, staff team will defend themselves and each-other till death.

Many players reported staff members in the past, and no fair action was implemented. :D

Thank you both of you for helping me understand how pandawow staff do their job. I was part of in-game community for 2 years and kroz knows it very well, but from now on i will try to stay active on forums too.

And if what you guys are telling me is truth, then i might leave pandawow community and join warmane again. Because if pandawow community can't do justice with all members of community equally then there is no point for being part of this community.

Edited by Evilgoddess

• Game Masters
u can't, and if u do u will get banned from forum or ur post will be deleted, like when someone complain about licher, he just bann ur account and delete all the posts, but he can't delete a youtube video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklsQUPYzU4

Server rules mate. 3.2. Swearing, obscene language are forbidden.

Blame admins they made the rules

• Like 1

dont bring your retarded muslim culture here ... we all know you are isis

Ohh, if you think you know that much about Muslims and me, then try to stop ISIS if you can.

Server rules mate. 3.2. Swearing, obscene language are forbidden.

Blame admins they made the rules

I agree with this, you should blame the administrators for making this rule and not explaining its details.

Edited by Evilgoddess

• 4 weeks later...