all of pandawow pls read this before swearing at us

kapa45

So, u telling me that the only "argument" for u to believe in got is that u don't know about the origin of universe, so u just explain it creating the idea of god, and chill no?

It could be 1 of the reason from many others, but ignorant people like you who doesn't respect the others opinion even though you don't have any fact to prove them wrong, i don't think i have to tell you everything about why my opinion is different from yours

You don't know something? don't worry, just say that its because of god and you will have free explanations for all what u don't know :) (its sad)

This is what you think that every religious person behave when they don't have answer for anything. and I think you are totally wrong about it.

and do you wanna know whats so sad about you?

About the origin of universe, if it has origin (we can't even know if there is a moment 0), no one of us will probably never know, and creating ideas of gods and other magic histories won't answer that.

You think that we will probably never know about it, and i think we will know about it for sure. scientist are working on it and i believe one day we will know about it and eventually we all will know the truth.

--update--

Pujo,

Not every religious person believe word for word what their holy book states. Of course, there are some; these are called Literalists, and from my experience, they're a minority.

Most of my religious friends actually believe in the Big Bang and the Theory of Evolution despite being fairly piest. Stop saying everyone who follows any religion whatsoever is stupid because you're just making yourself out to be ignorant as heck.

I agree with you, because i also believe in Big Bang and the Theory of Evolution.

Edited by Evilgoddess

i wish science get how universe start (there are already some theories), because if this day comes u will lose your only dumbass reason to believe in god, oh wait, there is no reason to believe in it, just do it because yes, fuck logic and science lets make magic theories all time, and lets do invalid arguments trying to hold the idea of god which has his origin on human..

http://z0r.de/1025

• Game Masters
go neck yourself fucking son of a bitch, you are uneducated.. im from narnia and english isn't my 1st nor 2nd nor 100th and atleast i know basic english, so before you type something make sure u take english lessons (jk, u are poor af).

and yeah, you don't have the right to comment on threads because you are stupid af and you don't know english lmao, i bet you are 25 and your life sucks, no doubt.

Don't worry I got my own job and I make more money than you can imagine and I am able to live alone...on the other hand you can't.So once again if you are here to post useless stuff take your drama and go bed.

Since you can't give an answer on my question and you just insult me because you have nothing to add (you don't know enough for the subject we're talking about). So control your hormones teenager and learn to be polite because as "educated" person you should act better but yeah guess who is uneducated when you can't even control your nerves

Señorpujo Welcome back :)

Edited by Jegerm

i wish science get how universe start (there are already some theories), because if this day comes u will lose your only dumbass reason to believe in god,

When did i said, thats the only reason why my opinion is different from yours?

oh wait, there is no reason to believe in it, just do it because yes, fuck logic and science lets make magic theories all time, and lets do invalid arguments trying to hold the idea of god which has his origin on human..

when you couldn't present any scientific facts almost about everything during our discussion, and you are still talking about science and logic. Ignorant person like you make me wanna cry so hard :facepalm:

a thread like this in pandawow forums with so much attention

i will never understand

We have few very ignorant people, and i am trying to be very nice person, so i can't leave those pitiful ignorant people alone.

a thread like this in pandawow forums with so much attention

i will never understand

me either, the discusion is so dumb.

All can be resumed like this:

God don't exist, its a concept created by humans to explan something when they don't know the answer, its the easy way to explain everithing, making alot of unvalid/ilogical arguments.

Science proved origin of live and alot of things that religions where suporting, the only mistery is the origin of universe, there are some theories but its kinda imposibble for humans to study some facts from the universe, cuz its not ez to make studies outsite there, but we don't even know if there is a origin or if the universe has been like that always.

To make valid arguments u need testing and facts, any argument without that is invalid, so gods and anything magic like that is totally an invalid argument that don't holds anywhere.

People can choose between being realistic or to believe in a magic world.

END.

http://z0r.de/3068

Edited by Señorpujo

me either, the discusion is so dumb.

Ofc this discussion was so dumb for ignorant person like you, because you couldn't present any scientific fact to backup any of your point.

All can be resumed like this:

God don't exist, its a concept created by humans to explan something when they don't know the answer, its the easy way to explain everithing, making alot of unvalid/ilogical arguments.

God doesn't Exist? then present your scientific fact. If you can't present your scientific fact then you are making a invalid/illogical claim. And i don't care about your invalid/illogical claime. Go get your fact if you want to prove anything.

Unlike your ignorant, i never made any claim that God exist and i have all the Objective fact for this. Only ignorant people like you can make a claim that God doesn't exist without any fact.

Science proved origin of live and alot of things that religions where suporting, the only mistery is the origin of universe, there are some theories but its kinda imposibble for humans to study some facts from the universe, cuz its not ez to make studies outsite there, but we don't even know if there is a origin or if the universe has been like that always.

To make valid arguments u need testing and facts, any argument without that is invalid, so gods and anything magic like that is totally an invalid argument that don't holds anywhere.

People can choose between being realistic or to believe in a magic world.

END.

And here you are again talking about valid arguments. When you couldn't present me any fact to answer any of my questions. My questions aside you couldn't even present any fact to backup your own claim. All you are doing is reply back with your bullshit and invalid arguments. But truth is, if you don't have any facts then there is nothing to argue about.

Almost everything you have said so far is just your own stupid ignorant opinion, and i don't care about it.

and i have to say it again because your ignorance couldn't understand this last time.

If you want to prove anything bring your fact. or else no one should care about your stupid ignorant opinion.

Edited by Evilgoddess

:popcorn: and i'm just watching the mess i created

but for real pujo if your all about proofs and facts etc etc etc get me a proof that god dosen't exist

Proff me that unicorns don't exist, your comment is bullshit lol

You have to proff that exist but no one can cuz your god is just a stupid idea made by humans to explain the facts they just didn't understand in the past, its so simple..

Why was raining? because gods.. what was the Sun? a god.. When someone die what happens? he go with god.. who made life? god.. and etc etc etc stupid questions that all except the universe has been answered logically by science, you just believe in ignorants bullshit.. you all are ridicously stupid.

All is explicated by science except about the universe origin and even there are good reserches and theories about the timeline, all about god creating the life in earth is bullshit as i already showed..

Even more, when u say proff me that don't exist, u asuming there are 0 valid premises to accept the existance of a human god able to do all and that don't do nothing, all is arround retardness lol

You all who believe in a gods believe in something that is just inside your fuking brain, all the biblie alcoran and shitty books of religions are full of already contrasted bullshit that is already showed by the science that is fuking wrong.

How the fuck u can pretend to believe that all the universe turn arround humans and that even Gods are fuking humans that thing as humans, you all just fuking braindead..

Edited by Señorpujo

Proff me that unicorns don't exist, your comment is bullshit lol

You have to proff that exist but no one can cuz your god is just a stupid idea made by humans to explain the facts they just didn't understand in the past, its so simple..

Why was raining? because gods.. what was the Sun? a god.. When someone die what happens? he go with god.. who made life? god.. and etc etc etc stupid questions that all except the universe has been answered logically by science, you just believe in ignorants bullshit.. you all are ridicously stupid.

All is explicated by science except about the universe origin and even there are good reserches and theories about the timeline, all about god creating the life in earth is bullshit as i already showed..

Even more, when u say proff me that don't exist, u asuming there are 0 valid premises to accept the existance of a human god able to do all and that don't do nothing, all is arround retardness lol

You all who believe in a gods believe in something that is just inside your fuking brain, all the biblie alcoran and shitty books of religions are full of already contrasted bullshit that is already showed by the science that is fuking wrong.

How the fuck u can pretend to believe that all the universe turn arround humans and that even Gods are fuking humans that thing as humans, you all just fuking braindead..

He never made a claim that Unicorns don't exist, so he don't need any fact to backup his point. on the other hand you did made a claim that

God don't exist, its a concept created by humans to explan something when they don't know the answer

bring your facts, you stupid ignorant.

And everything else you are saying in your post is like

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

We want fuking facts not your bullshit, you can keep your stupid ignorant opinion to yourself. No one should care about it.

Edited by Evilgoddess

You guys are arguing abouz if god exist ? Lol srsly noone from you has a proof or the right answer. Everyone who think hes right is just compleltly ignorant and stupid.

There are things you cant imagine with your brain as human, take the space as example. Idk but some ppl here never experienced education nor courage

Edited by markzxy3

You guys are arguing abouz if god exist ?Lol srsly noone from you has a proof or the right answer.

No, I am not arguing about if God exist. and Yes i agree with you that none from us have any scientific proof for this.

Everyone who think hes right is just compleltly ignorant and stupid.

Yes, we do have 1 stupid ignorant person(Pujo) who think he is right. He made a claim that God doesn't exist. all i did was asked him to present his facts about it. and guess what? he don't have any facts he is just stupid ignorant. So i agree with you.

There are things you cant imagine with your brain as human, take the space as example. Idk but some ppl here never experienced education nor courage

Again i am agree with you that there are things that our brain can't comprehend and the example you present for that is Space, i think its good example for that.

Yes, i do agree with you that there are some stupid ignorant people like Pujo maybe they never experienced any education, If they would then they won't make a stupid ignorant claim that God doesn't exist without any scientific facts.

--Update--

Religion doesn't support murder, but the extremists are retards so they do it anyway.

No proof God exists, but no proof that he doesn't exist either.

/thread

yup, i do agree with both of you.

Edited by Evilgoddess

• Game Masters
Religion doesn't support murder, but the extremists are retards so they do it anyway.

No proof God exists, but no proof that he doesn't exist either.

/thread

I agree 100000%

Guys be polite don't insult each other for nothing...we're just talking here

i believe in unicorns, no proff that don't exist, so they exist.

Really? god and any bullshit magic like that is in your brain fuking cunts lol

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Bring your facts, you stupid ignorance cunt.

Edited by Evilgoddess

I just oneshoted your idea of god so ez lol ahahaha

You ask for facts to proff but religious are the first ones with 0 facts, and why? because u can't proff something that is in your brain..

Edited by Señorpujo

I just oneshoted your idea of god so ez lol ahahaha

You ask for facts to proff but religious are the first ones with 0 facts, and why? because u can't proff something that is in your brain..

See, i just rekt u, u lost the only argument u had haha

See, i just rekt u, u lost the only argument u had haha

I don't have any scientific fact about does it exist or not. But my opinion is yes it does exist and if you are going to go against my opinion then you have to present your scientific fact about it. Or you can respect my opinion and i will respect yours.

And if you want to know more about why i think it exist then PM me on skype and i will explain to you why i think it does exist. Because its something subjective, so if anyone want to hear about my story about it, then contact me.

i don't have anything to discuss with you bible boy, i can just direct you to a youtube channel that has all the info and arguments it is needed so you can understand the true meaning and story behind it. Search in DarkMatter2525.

Bring your facts, you stupid ignorant cunt.

i don't have anything to discuss with you bible boy, i can just direct you to a youtube channel that has all the info and arguments it is needed so you can understand the true meaning and story behind it. Search in DarkMatter2525.

I did watch few videos from that channel, and that type of comedy videos are good for someone like you. But i am not interested in it. You can try this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thamagicsho2003/videos i do like videos from these types of youtube channel.

If you want to tell us something then bring your fact or else i do respect your opinion.

Edited by Evilgoddess