all of pandawow pls read this before swearing at us

kapa45

because u just blind as fuck with your unicorns believing haha, i raped all your arguments and all know it

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Bring your facts, you stupid ignorant cunt.

• Game Masters
Why is this thread not closed yet

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/ER5rbyd_700wa_0.gif

Awner is responsible for this subforum but he doesn't belong in pandawow staff anymore so...

pujo you don't have a proof that god doesn't exist neither do i have a proof that god exists so we're even nobody is right neither wrong so stop raging cause there are unlimited possibilities about god and nobody has a proof

off topic: this thread should be closed it's a useless argument because pujo is just flaming on everyone and everybody is trashtalking

pujo you don't have a proof that god doesn't exist neither do i have a proof that god exists so we're even nobody is right neither wrong so stop raging cause there are unlimited possibilities about god and nobody has a proof

off topic: this thread should be closed it's a useless argument because pujo is just flaming on everyone and everybody is trashtalking

Proff me that unicorns don't exist (same argument), this argument you say its bullshit, i can argue that with anithing that don't exist to argue that exist lol

I am not reading anything here, but I was skimming, I noticed that you guys say that there's no proofs that God exist? R U !@#$% KIDDING ME?!

I got plenty of proofs hahahahaha (I am not joking), but unfortunately I got no time for this, plus I don't want you non-believers to end up with us in HEAVEN, so stay in HELL noobs. :D

wow this is one long ass thread, and I only read the first page..

But I agree the war on terror is somewhat staged. ISIS funded by US ect.

Ultimately it is the Zionists are to blame. Nobody can deny their incredible dominance over the US in Media/Politics.. It's just disgusting when you look at the statistics. AIPAC (a foreign lobby for the Jews) is the strongest lobby in America, and it's common knowledge in US politics that without their support you can't become president. Wtf is up with that lol? A foreign people deciding who becomes your president.

They donated over 66% of the funding for both the Democrat and Republican party (to Ted Cruz and Hillary mostly). They own 5/6 of the major networks, and the only non-jew is Rupert Murdoch, who is openly as big a Zionist as any.

And just look at who all these wars benefit ultimately - Israel. Iraq/Syria were Israel's two biggest threats. Now the ENTIRE region is just a rabble, with puppet democracy's ect.

The thing that makes it most blatantly obvious though how the Zionists are trying to demographically replace the Europeans, while simultaneously neutering Islam (who are extremely patriarchal and anti-Jewish) is how they constantly push ethnic migration into all European Countries and talk of how much it benefits us, but then amongst themselves, in their own policies and their own newspapers, they talk about how African immigration is equivalent to cancer ect.

All this stuff - Multi Culturalism, Feminism, Equality, Trans-genders, SJW's, Hate Speech, Racist, Anti-Semite ect.. It's all just used to divide and conquer. European countries are weaker than they have EVER been. We will be ethnically replaced, or civil war will occur within the next 100 years.

I've got nothing against Muslims - I actually think we need to re-establish the patriarchy. But I really think there should be at least one all-White-European country, because nobody can deny that the races are biologically different, and just to throw away the white gene is such a waste of brilliance and potential.. White Europeans are responsible for 90%+ of everything that is relevent in modernity. From medicine/science/art/technology - you name it.

Ultimately though, Europeans politics & people will forever remain weak so long as the media is controlled by Zionists.

Once the white Europeans are gone - they're gone forever. They will never exist again. Just picture that - a world without ethnically pure whites and only mongoloids lol. The Zionists will rule us with ease, and uncontested.

p.s. - Sry for the messy english but cba'd reading what I was writing lol

I've lost a reason to reply to this thread because it's literally just been going in circles. (mainly because Pujo refuses to accept certain things)

I suggest you others do the same becaues it's literally just been 20 pages of "omg u so stoopid, u fink god is like santa claus omg. u fink he is r1 warlock and mage omg" then a reply "u have no pr00f". There's no proof for either side so both points have hit a wall. Just keep to yourself.

@Kroz, you shouldn't be encouraging that kind of attitude. You're supposed to be patient and welcoming at all times, no matter how dire.

@Dion, I don't agree with everything you've said but I definitely agree about the fact that Zionists are the ones dictating the majority of International politics. Considering how many Jews are even living in America, the number of members of Congress who are Jewish is insane.

• Game Masters
I've lost a reason to reply to this thread because it's literally just been going in circles. (mainly because Pujo refuses to accept certain things)

I suggest you others do the same becaues it's literally just been 20 pages of "omg u so stoopid, u fink god is like santa claus omg. u fink he is r1 warlock and mage omg" then a reply "u have no pr00f". There's no proof for either side so both points have hit a wall. Just keep to yourself.

@Kroz, you shouldn't be encouraging that kind of attitude. You're supposed to be patient and welcoming at all times, no matter how dire.

@Dion, I don't agree with everything you've said but I definitely agree about the fact that Zionists are the ones dictating the majority of International politics. Considering how many Jews are even living in America, the number of members of Congress who are Jewish is insane.

First pages were in topic but then some trash talkers came and they ruined everything

Just to avoid drama I think it's time to close this thread

Now you guys want this thread to be closed? I told you so long time ago.

Anyhow, the truth is there (Finding God) with many proofs, whoever wants the truth will find it no matter what. It's as simple as that. :D

kroz you think we didn't try to make them understand it's useless they need to find the answer by themselves if they want to understand anyway GM's pls stop this useless drama and close this thread.

pujo is just getting new theories that are off-topic to prove everything for some reason and we all agree to closing it

• Game Masters
kroz you think we didn't try to make them understand it's useless they need to find the answer by themselves if they want to understand anyway GM's pls stop this useless drama and close this thread.

pujo is just getting new theories that are off-topic to prove everything for some reason and we all agree to closing it

You as author of this topic u got to p.m. someone from the staff to close this thread

Lel and in the news/hollywood/media/banking/politics of America - but if you link statistics or quote Jewish people admitting it, you will be called a racist anti-semite. :good:

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise - and it's the Jews.

The constantly race bait in America and propagate white guilt EVERYWHERE for EVERYTHING. In America they endlessly shame the youth into hating their ancestors and founding fathers because of Slavery, but only 1.4% of American's owned slaves - and 40% of them were Jews lol - but you will never hear about it.

Same with the largest Genocide of the 20th Century by the Soviets under Jewish Bolshevism. They literally slaughtered White European, Christian Orthodox Soviets by the tens of Millions (Genrikh Yagoda, The Holodomor ect.)

Yet all you hear about, over and over again is this supposed "6 million" figure that died in the Holocaust. It is propagated endlessly, like in the recent Xmen movie, that people don't even question the blatant flaws in the narrative (good thing too because it's illegal in many European Countries).

Anyway fuck the Usury of Zionists - the sooner they are wiped from the earth the better.

I really hope we don't have to start war'ing with these "Refugees" soon, because they aren't the real enemy. At the same time though they are not fit to be allowed in Europe.