Totems & PvP power bug

markzxy3

• 1 month later...
cast while kicked? what lol

I was referring to when shamans could still drop totems when kicked. But Deielrion don't get me started on the MC bugs lol! If you play Vs a Resto Shaman and he drops healing tide, you can just MC him and heal your whole team to full :mocking: If you don't instantly kick it, you can't break it without stun. You can't tremor your teammates MC. If they get MC low, lightwell don't heal them, nor do your totems ect.

Overall it's pretty broke atm :p

I reported this in the past but I thought they fixed it

It is fixed. I was saying I sorta wish it wasnt because of other healing classes that don't report their bugs, or still haven't gotten their OP bugs fixed and just abuse all day.

Sorta wish i never reported this now, with all the bugs on Hpri that aren't fixed. Shit is jokes.
I was saying I sorta wish it wasnt because of other healing classes that don't report their bugs' date=' or still haven't gotten their OP bugs fixed and just abuse all day.[/quote']

Oh yea I just saw what you meant, my bad. Can you list me some bugs of other healers? I can't tell cause the only healer I played on retail was druid during MoP ( and druid has bad bugs ).

• 1 year later...