Hurray for PandaWoW

Voreli

• Game Masters
you don't have to capitalize "i" fat greasy ginger wannabe mod here, lol gtfo cancer.

Go back to A class get some english skills and come back

Immature 17 years old kids who getting proteins to stop getting their ass beaten at school coming here at they just trash talking for nothing just because they have pathetic life and they can't control their hormones.

You and your "friends" are aids for our community all you do is talking shit and literally whole day you kids trying to find something good to put pandawow forums in fire again.

Get a life

this thread is a proof that the community is more toxic then trump's one lol the server is bugged pls leave imbalanced pvp pls leave you don't like us pls leave we do not need you neither do we need your toxic opinions we want a better community and a better experience

Go back to A class get some english skills and come back

Immature 17 years old kids who getting proteins to stop getting their ass beaten at school coming here at they just trash talking for nothing just because they have pathetic life and they can't control their hormones.

You and your "friends" are aids for our community all you do is talking shit and literally whole day you kids trying to find something good to put pandawow forums in fire again.

never trust the internet, sadly you do... i feel sorry for your parents he he

Zeox was the one that took responsibility over PandaWoW, so its not Juster anymore. He wasn't here since... april. He will only make changelog thread soon and leave again.

However, even with Zeox and his minions, I hardly see that many changes since he took over. They fixed like, 2, 3 real bugs and that was all in span of a month and that makes me sad.

What makes me even more sad is that I'm actually playing good comps (boomy/demo, Demo MLS) and I still lose alot because... A: Warrior/Mw, or WLS, B: Lag... Unbearable, killing and unrelenting lag.

I'm still playing 'tho, even if nothing makes me happy here anymore. My spec didn't get any love with fixes since last year and I doubt it ever will, 'cuz demo cough underdog spec cough. Like, u said, I only play here because its the only server with instant 90. No other reason. If some other 5.4 server had instant 90, I would leave in a blink of an eye.

P.S: If someone knows any 5.4 instant 90 server, please let me know.

Edited by Garodar
  • Like 1

Zeox was the one that took responsibility over PandaWoW, so its not Juster anymore. He wasn't here since... april. He will only make changelog thread and leave again.

However, even with Zeox and his minions, I hardly see that many changes since he took over. They fixed like, 2, 3 real bugs and that was all in span of a month and that makes me sad.

What makes me even more sad is that I'm actually playing good comps (boomy/demo, MLS) and I still lose because... A: Warrior/mw, or WLS, B: Lag... Unbearable, killing and unrellenting lag.

I'm still playing 'tho, even if nothing makes me happy here anymore. My spec didn't get any love with fixes since last year and I doubt it will. Like, u said, I only play here because its the only server with instant 90. No other reason. If some other 5.4 server had instant 90, I would leave in a blink.

It's over brother, we have said everything, we pointed all of their mistakes and showed them how to fix, they just give us words that they can't have commitment for.

We have had enough, nothing new to say, we can clearly see that the server is dead!

IT'S OVER!

giphy.gif

drunk mofo

*giggle

- - - Updated - - -

you still didn't learn how to put spacebar after your commas/dots?

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Hitler+would+be+proud+_895fddc52b4de32aaeb05bfc6173bc89.png

@topic,rip pandawow dream of ever becoming a decent server

http://i.imgur.com/8vb3r.gif

Edited by Autschbatsch

Hello.

I hate this server.

Everyone hates this server.

I wonder why.

Is it because PandaWoW doesn't give a fuck about it's community?

Yes.

I lose every game in 2s when I play mage/war. Not technically a very good comp. But it should work considering there's a warrior in there. We outplay every team perfectly. Yet, what happens? BM hunter soloing warrior after defensives. Hunter cobra shotting at 100 focus and backpedaling while doing it. Yet, he does 2.6m damage in 30 seconds. Ahh, I love losing to players just because of PandaLogic.

What other problems? Hmm, lag in arenas? Lost several games because of that.

Other problems? Sheep DR bugging so can't sheep.

Need I go on?

Nobody likes you, Juster. Nobody likes PandaWoW. We play it because it's the only server that is instant 90 and has so many people playing. I literally here rage all day from everyone I know about how bad this server is. To be honest, retail is better than this server. Which is a HUGE insult considering WoW lost half of it's subs in 6 months. Yet, I'd rather play Warlords of Draenor Retail than Mists of Pandaria PandaWoW. Literally the worst insult I can give. I'm sorry, Panda. But you're dogshit.

I hate this server with every being in my body and it has caused me to hate Russians for the rest of my life. Thank you, PandaWoW.

PS: Fuck you, Juster.

Once I was feeling like you bro .

Then I realized that

a) I'm playing here for free and donating gives no advantage in pvp which is fair (compared to some other servers)

b) the server is illegal

c) incapable people are running this whole thing. But they might be doing this for a hobby so who knows . I wont judge them .

So my question is : WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU JOINED PANDAWOW FOR THE FIRST TIME ???

FREE AND ILLEGAL . GET IT ?

Its like going on pirate bay asking for top quality songs and getting dog quality . Would you be mad ?

And don't campare me wod to private server mop , cause mop was in the past and only blizzard can make it great again .

My point is , have fun with what you have and if you are not then stop killing your time and do something else .

PS: I am not defending pw . Your logic is just killing me .

Edited by podara33
  • Like 1

Once I was feeling like you bro .

Then I realized that

a) I'm playing here for free and donating gives no advantage in pvp which is fair (compared to some other servers)

b) the server is illegal

c) incapable people are running this whole thing. But they might be doing this for a hobby so who knows . I wont judge them .

So my question is : WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU JOINED PANDAWOW FOR THE FIRST TIME ???

FREE AND ILLEGAL . GET IT ?

Its like going on pirate bay asking for top quality songs and getting dog quality . Would you be mad ?

And don't campare me wod to private server mop , cause mop was in the past and only blizzard can make it great again .

My point is , have fun with what you have and if you are not then stop killing your time and do something else .

PS: I am not defending pw . Your logic is just killing me .

We're not asking for something difficult, some bugs didn't exist in the past and some got fixed and then bugged again.

We're not asking for miracles, they can do it, we want a stable server (which was very stable in past) and fix the major bugs that they know how to do.

We're not expecting something PERFECT from a private server, but we're supporting them with votes, donations, spreading/sharing the server, et cetera...

We just want the server to be playable, neat, stable and of course, ADMINS that take care of it. :)

They promise us, and it turns out that they can't handle it!

We're not asking for something difficult, some bugs didn't exist in the past and some got fixed and then bugged again.

We're not asking for miracles, they can do it, we want a stable server (which was very stable in past) and fix the major bugs that they know how to do.

We're not expecting something PERFECT from a private server, but we're supporting them with votes, donations, spreading/sharing the server, et cetera...

We just want the server to be playable, neat, stable and of course, ADMINS that take care of it. :)

They promise us, and it turns out that they can't handle it!

Everyone wants this server to be neat and have no bugs at all .

But how can you hope for fixes when they are doing something illegal and for free .

What makes you think that they have a motivation to fix the server ?

They might already know that the server will be closed by next year . who knows . maybe they see no future in this project .

And have you ever thought that juster and all these guys might have a real job and they might be doing pandawow just for a hobby ??

And we are all sitting here all day right ? Sounds sad but its how things work.

You might think that yes they might be getting real profits from this but they have all the rights to give NO fucks about all these threads and the community .

Will you hunt them down irl just because they didn't make your reports come true ? LOL .

Maybe Juster is just a smart motherfucker at the end of the day and you should do the same .

Whats the worst thing that can happen to him ... Lose pandawow ? If he is smart he is already making money from somewhere else .

You cant expect anything from them . Just flame them in the threads .. .great lol .

Think about it .

But how can you hope for fixes when they are doing something illegal and for free .

They might already know that the server will be closed by next year . who knows . maybe they see no future in this project .

And have you ever thought that juster and all these guys might have a real job and they might be doing pandawow just for a hobby ??

You might think that yes they might be getting real profits from this but they have all the rights to give NO fucks about all these threads and the community .

Will you hunt them down irl just because they didn't make your reports come true ? LOL .

Maybe Juster is just a smart motherfucker at the end of the day and you should do the same .

Whats the worst thing that can happen to him ... Lose pandawow ? If he is smart he is already making money from somewhere else .

You cant expect anything from them . Just flame them in the threads .. .great lol .

Think about it .

They get money from pandawow, that's their motivation. They get more money than you can imagine, so this is not just a hobby. They may have IRL job, but this server is just an opportunity to milk more money.

Think about it .

I have known Juster for quite a while now, not just from Pandawow, he had many other projects and other games; also websites that provide services which has nothing to do with gaming.

He's getting a lot of profit out of those projects, it's not a hobby, they deal with it as a business. I told them once that they are making a lot of money and they should spend it on developing Panadwow, they said no (about the money).

Blizzard are after them? PFFFFFFFFFFT, Russia and China are countries that don't give a !@#$% about copyrights, why do you think most pirated websites and software are being hosted in these countries?

And, again, it's not for free, they're getting good profit out of Pandawow alone (keep in mind the other projects and their partners) :D

I myself donated for Pandawow about 1000$ :D and will keep supporting them as long as they show that they care about this server!

Now, all that matters is we want to know what's gonna happen next, we need Juster to come and say it by himself, not sending someone else to speak in behalf of him.

Edited by Kroz

They get money from pandawow, that's their motivation. They get more money than you can imagine, so this is not just a hobby. They may have IRL job, but this server is just an opportunity to milk more money.

Maybe they are aware that its not worth putting so much effort into something illegal like this after seeing many servers getting shut down right ?

Its all about for how long they can keep doing this .It doesn't matter if they are making a lot of money right now .

After all they have no obligation towards any of us just because we donated some money . They are not a company .

So therefore they can do whatever the fuck they want at their pace without going too far risking the whole thing .

Stop making it look like this is so simple .

Blizzard are after them? PFFFFFFFFFFT, Russia and China are countries that don't give a !@#$% about copyrights, why do you think most pirated websites and software are being hosted in these countries?

LMAO I'm not even gonna comment on that .

just donate it, and you'll see.

No.

I heard that you like Syrians right? Well, it's my lovely country :)

what's wrong with that u homophobic piece of syrian isis member? aren't you the same? jk, even worse.