Hello, i got banned for nothing.

Hello, today 18-06-2016 i logged to my Warlock character Expire and i got strange bug on it, i had no flying mount aura but i was able to fly and run faster, i tried to fly arround and said to myself, well it's bug lets just tp somewhere maybe that will fix it. i tried and nope, then i thought maybe it's only mount visual bugged lets attack monster, i tried he attacked me i was not able to fly anymore, but still had 200% movement speed.then after 3 seconds i got auto banned my main account because of server fault not mine. I never ever use hacks or something.

last time i played that character was 6 or 7 months ago,so in character screen he was shown as dead. maybe that caused a bug i don't know but i wanna get my account un-banned i play on this server since opening with this account. ;)

• Game Masters

Since you made a ban appeal already there is nothing more you can do... Also, at ban appeal format you got to explain with details what happend and you got banned instead of creating a new topic. (Question 6 at format)

I think if you had reloged with your character everything would be fine because almost every visual bug disappears with relog.

why you try to be smartass? i said it wasn't a visual bug, you can't be banned for visuals tho.

He's not trying to be a smart ass since he's telling you what you should have done.

I saw few other people with this issue in game and i have told them to re-log and their character was fixed.