Remove this system for reset skills! - We implore!

Greetings STAFF!. We are the Brazilian PVP.

I would like to make a claim. In these last days is getting unbearable play on this server because of rogues who take advantage of the command /forfeit to kill players who are close to Orgrimmar. Until ADM CHAT Licher has seen what I'm saying. A small group of Rogues, at most 4, found the place in which my guild is. And they are going there and are killing the players.

1. System for reset skills, the famous "CD"

2. As I said before. The Rogues are used this small flaw in the system to kill the other players next to Orgrimmar, which should not happen because no private server has this system for reset skills.

3. This actually should not even exist. In none private server exists that, even in the World of Warcraft Blizzard

4. All day

5. Fun

6. 10

We are begging for you to solve it. We are losing many players because of it. So our guild will fail. And the server as well.

Please analyze this problem well. If this is not resolved, we will migrate server. This unbearable play well. I (guild leader) receive countless complaints.

These sites are usually located next to Orgrimmar. ADM CHAT Licher know the place where my guild and most of the Brazilian / Portuguese are.

[EDITED] 20/06/2016

Or also do not need to remove this system, just modify it. The people who say that, the more certain would be:

Remove the system reset Horde faction players skills in territories of the Alliance, and remove the system reset Alliance players skills in territories of the Horde.

[EDITED] 22/06/2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKy1AjYkuqA

Edited by Brazilian PVP
  • Like 1
  • Game Masters
Wrong section because this is not a bug it's a feature that developers added before years. Also, just because some rogues abuse it I find it kinda unfair for others who aren't abuse it or for others who just want to duel others with full cds
  • Like 1
Wrong section because this is not a bug it's a feature that developers added before years. Also, just because some rogues abuse it I find it kinda unfair for others who aren't abuse it or for others who just want to duel others with full cds

Wrong section? where I might be reporting it then?. Developers need to remove it or put a usage limit, because that would be against the rules, this is an abuse. This should not exist, never existed on any server.

• Game Masters
Wrong section? where I might be reporting it then?. Developers need to remove it or put a usage limit, because that would be against the rules, this is an abuse. This should not exist, never existed on any server.

Since it's a suggestion and not a bug I'd say "General discussion" since we don't have a "Suggestion" subforum.

Oh boy ok just watch an admin closing your topic bye

No problem. I will insist until action is taken. It should not exist. Just as it is unfair to the "players who can not abuse it" it is unfair to players who do not abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem. I will insist until action is taken. It should not exist. Just as it is unfair to the "players who can not abuse it" it is unfair to players who do not abuse.

And also I do not see why quit my topic, I followed all the rules proposed to create it

- - - Updated - - -

I've been looking for here, none private server, even the Blizzard server has this to reset skills. Therefore, it is classified as a Bug.

If my topic is in the wrong location. I'll put it in the right place.

This is an injustice. First that it is abuse, rogues take advantage of this to kill other players. According to that, players who do not know this bug are frustrated and disappointed, eventually leave the server. Have already stopped to think, because PandaWoW lost so many players? It is because of bugs like that. Do something about it. This is very ridiculous. You guys are a great server, only need to finish it.

Edited by Brazilian PVP
I think the solution should be, remove this feature for players who arent in your main faction capital duel zone, for example, do not work for hordes at stormwind / goldshire, and for humans do not work at orgrimmar the reset duel feature ;D

Any change is valid. This must end, we are very frustrated with it.

You do not do anything because it is not you who is playing this game fuck you is only making money, the game is completely ridiculous because this reset CD , 2 rogues killing 100 hordes , but really, do not do anything not , and the only thing that you guys know how to do , sit back and wait for the money to arrive .
  • Like 1
Greetings STAFF!. We are the Brazilian PVP.

I would like to make a claim. In these last days is getting unbearable play on this server because of rogues who take advantage of the command /forfeit to kill players who are close to Orgrimmar. Until ADM CHAT Licher has seen what I'm saying. A small group of Rogues, at most 4, found the place in which my guild is. And they are going there and are killing the players.

1. System for reset skills, the famous "CD"

2. As I said before. The Rogues are used this small flaw in the system to kill the other players next to Orgrimmar, which should not happen because no private server has this system for reset skills.

3. This actually should not even exist. In none private server exists that, even in the World of Warcraft Blizzard

4. All day

5. Fun

6. 10

We are begging for you to solve it. We are losing many players because of it. So our guild will fail. And the server as well.

Please analyze this problem well. If this is not resolved, we will migrate server. This unbearable play well. I (guild leader) receive countless complaints.

These sites are usually located next to Orgrimmar. ADM CHAT Licher know the place where my guild and most of the Brazilian / Portuguese are.

Yes This is completely an error,and also a great cowardice

- - - Updated - - -

Yes This is completely an error,and also a great cowardice

Just ignore him, they(his guild) do the same thing in Elwynn Forest.

Just ignore him, they(his guild) do the same thing in Elwynn Forest.

Negative. We never did it , the only time it was with GM CHAT Licher when we kill each Russians in Goldshire .Now do not you think that removing or modifying the system to reset skills may be beneficial to the two factions ?

For example remove the Horde CD at Ally , and remove the Allys CD in the Horde.

Edited by Brazilian PVP
I think the solution should be, remove this feature for players who arent in your main faction capital duel zone, for example, do not work for hordes at stormwind / goldshire, and for humans do not work at orgrimmar the reset duel feature ;D

Best solution is simple: Remove cooldown restoration in elwynn / Durotar and create a seperate dueling area (with cooldown resets) where hordes won't be able to attack alliance and vice versa. Shouldn't even be a lot of work.

• Like 1
You do not do anything because it is not you who is playing this game fuck you is only making money, the game is completely ridiculous because this reset CD , 2 rogues killing 100 hordes , but really, do not do anything not , and the only thing that you guys know how to do , sit back and wait for the money to arrive .

Well, most of it is true. By what I noted they did not bother to fix bugs that players report. Why they themselves abuse of these bugs.

- - - Updated - - -

The cds only get resetted infront of the towns arent they ? So move away, simple as that

It is practically impossible to do so. This area already exists for many years and already players are accustomed. But the STAFF can also do the following:

Remove Resetting alliance players skills in Horde territory, and so vice versa.

- - - Updated - - -

Best solution is simple: Remove cooldown restoration in elwynn / Durotar and create a seperate dueling area (with cooldown resets) where hordes won't be able to attack alliance and vice versa. Shouldn't even be a lot of work.

Agree with you completely

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like that.

We also like that.