You should ban 3 days for things like that

Señorpujo

Pujo, this is probably the pettiest thing you can ever suggest banning, especially if this guy isn't doing anything wrong. Now, were he spamming this, I could see it. But I doubt it because let's be frank, there's just nothing there that would demand a ban.

Pujo, this is probably the pettiest thing you can ever suggest banning, especially if this guy isn't doing anything wrong. Now, were he spamming this, I could see it. But I doubt it because let's be frank, there's just nothing there that would demand a ban.

He was begging for shadowmourne for like at least 4 hours, linking the same message 2-3 times every 5 minutes. Even if he didn't flood the chat with the message I think it should count as spamming. (multiple people told him to stop begging / humiliating himself etc.)

• Like 1

ofc not, but its so retarded what he is doing lol

- - - Updated - - -

He was begging for shadowmourne for like at least 4 hours, linking the same message 2-3 times every 5 minutes. Even if he didn't flood the chat with the message I think it should count as spamming. (multiple people told him to stop begging / humiliating himself etc.)

agree

- - - Updated - - -

For such kind of players, I used to do /ignore.

However, since 2015 and until now, I left all the major channels, even the server/system ones. :D

They're all useless; at least to me... :)

english chat is fun when people rage between each others, take popcorns and joy :v

You know you could probably guide him or tell him to go to ICC and just do the quest as it works now ( insta complete)...

I honestly did, because it's not even the first day he's spamming here's what happened:

1) Told him about all the quest line and that Shadowmourne costs 108 bonuses on the site (he thought it's 50 at the start)

2) showed him Shadow's Edge (it has the same model as Shadowmourne) and where to begin the quest for it

3) He started bitching how the quest is impossible - I told him that saronites can be bought for justice points (that are traded for honor points) and he can get blood's from festergut / Rotface by soloing ICC

4) Told him that he is being cheap af by asking people to buy him stuff. His response was that - I should just don't mind his message, he'll still find someone who will get him the weapon :P

So you can't say that I didn't try to help, it's literally him being cheap beggar.

Well, know, As annoying as that CAN be, they have no right to be banned. Yes it is annoying but never should asking for someone to buy you something result in a ban. That imo is abuse of power. Just ignore them or tell them to stop. As the guy in the picture did.