Removing the Bonus threshold

norsee93

Do you mean the tax? hmm, explain more!

I remember back at the day, when chars used to be sold for 200-400 Maximum with many transmogs/misc items/multiple specialization full gear/etcetera...

Anyhow, if you're talking about the tax and reducing the minimum price, it has been discussed many times before, they won't change anything about their policy. :D

I am not sure if anyone suggested this but I browsed and didn't find the post for this. Anyways is it possible to remove the bonus threshold for selling the characters?

The tax wont be removed since they get the profit out of it (in a way)

The tax wont be removed since they get the profit out of it (in a way)

It's because of Paymentwall is taking taxes either, so I think they made it mathematically less money lose for them.

If you see the prices of everything on the shop, it's not randomly done, there's a logarithm behind it. :D

It's because of Paymentwall is taking taxes either, so I think they made it mathematically less money lose for them.

If you see the prices of everything on the shop, it's not randomly done, there's a logarithm behind it. :D

I know, im just saying.

• Game Masters
im not talking about the tax im talking about selling it below what is current like maybe 300-500 bonuses.

I think Juster declined this suggestion too... You're buying an expensive char more money for pandawow simple as that :D

So probably nothing will change

im not talking about the tax im talking about selling it below what is current like maybe 300-500 bonuses.

That's what I said too, they won't change it. Anyhow, you don't believe me, do you?

Here, my magic trick for quoting:

These are our prices, we believe them to be correct, and will not change. Who needs a ready character can buy it, who needs specific items - can also buy them.

Unfortunately, the minimal price and minimal played time for selling chars won't be changed, so the administrator said.