Any idea of fix this achievement?

Señorpujo

I don't think that there is a possible way to fix it because it should be bug of the server but did you try to use NPC in dalaran who fixing achievements?

That NPC fixes few selected achievements only, not everything. (and only if you have completed the criteria of the achievement but not yet received/earned it)

Also, it doesn't matter if it's fixed or not, he will get the achievement anyways once he reaches 100K honorable kills. ;)

• Game Masters
That NPC fixes few selected achievements only, not everything. (and only if you have completed the criteria of the achievement but not yet received/earned it)

Also, it doesn't matter if it's fixed or not, he will get the achievement anyways once he reaches 100K honorable kills. ;)

Yeah I guess so mate :D

I don't think that there is a possible way to fix it because it should be bug of the server but did you try to use NPC in dalaran who fixing achievements?

which npc?

- - - Updated - - -

i wish, u sure?