Who can do more? (challenge)

Señorpujo

Looks like you have found the bug that makes locks do one-shot spells!

PM me the trick. :D

Oh and btw, I did over 1.6M once, but in ToK BG, and I don't remember where's the picture, will post it here once I find it. (Although my target had an orb, so yeah XD)

Keep in mind all the buff you have on you. :)

Looks like you have found the bug that makes locks do one-shot spells!

PM me the trick. :D

Oh and btw, I did over 1.6M once, but in ToK BG, and I don't remember where's the picture, will post it here once I find it. (Although my target had an orb, so yeah XD)

Keep in mind all the buff you have on you. :)

The challenge have to be done in test (duel) :d

Ye, i have all the posible buffs of dmg there haha

(old screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/nED1dXu.jpg

Explanation: A few months ago there was a bugged damage buff. I did so much damage it healed the mob and the calculations failed to register correctly on my Statistics tab. I did do over 2.14 billion though.(was in a duel against Weegee aswell)

• Like 1

(old screenshot)

http://i.imgur.com/nED1dXu.jpg

Explanation: A few months ago there was a bugged damage buff. I did so much damage it healed the mob and the calculations failed to register correctly on my Statistics tab. I did do over 2.14 billion though.(was in a duel against Weegee aswell)

wtf xDDD

But for the challenge legit, dmg without bugs and showing how u are in the duel D:

I suggest creating a new challenge - PVP only with buff and target conditions (e.g. full or self buff and target w/o armor or passive dmg reductions). Also it must be a recent screenshot (not some old bug abuse one).

Evisc, Shadowburn, Dragon Roar, Execute - which one would win? My money are on warr